GO DIGITAL TODAY Convert your paper checklists into digital forms
Scan this QR code to use this paper checklist on your smartphone or tablet. Visit www.iauditor.com
1. Locate, identify and confirm mob to be shorn
2. Muster safely to yards
3. Shearing board and wool handling area is cleaned to AWEX standards.
4. Shearing heads and down tubes checked for operation.
5. Sheep are crutches prior to shearing where required.
6. Drenching/back lining equipment checked and calibrated.
7. Sheep are penned appropriately to empty out.
8. Sheep are monitored for feed and water if they are kept overnight.
Feedback to candidate
Please note that this checklist is a hypothetical example and provides basic information only. It is not intended to
take the place of, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice; medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment;
or other applicable laws. You should also seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of such checklist is
permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Still haven't found the checklists you were looking for?