Task or Activity
United Energy Site Risk Assessment
Any Hazards Identified?
Correct Tools/Equipment to perform the task?
AMI SEAL NO:
1. Has the correct meter been installed at the correct address?
2. Has the correct meter been installed for the installation?
3. Has the meter been installed at correct level and height?
4. Has metering equipment been firmly secured to the board and or structure?
5. Have all tamper seals been installed on metering equipment? (Meter, links, fuses)
If no for any of the above then select response below.
6. Have the correct fasteners been used to secure metering equipment?
7. Is the metering equipment in good working order? E.g. links, fuses, panel.
8. Is the condition of the meter board / panel acceptable?
(does it require to be identified as a defect)
9. Is the condition of the customer meter enclosure acceptable? (does it require to be identified as a customer defect)
11. Has the IP rating of the meter cabinet been maintained? (When antenna installed)
12. Has meter commissioning requirements been completed?
13. Have terminal connections been secured firmly?
15. Has meter been checked for correct functionality, programming, type, SIR compliance etc.
Does the metering installation comply with current SIR's?
Has Asbestos been identified and steps, procedures followed?
16. Has all unused metering cables been removed or terminated?
17. Has all unused metering equipment been removed?
(e.g. time switch)
18. Has non compliant meter wiring been identified as a customer defect?
19. Has the work site been left tidy?
20. Was the householder notified by the installer of meter exchange prior meter exchange?
21. Was the customer / occupier notified of meter exchange?
22. Was an information card lift on site for the customer/ occupier?
23. Has site passed NST on all phases?
24. Has the load test verified the correct connection of line and load cables on all phases?
25. Is phase rotation verified correct?
Number of Non-conformance/Observation