1. Has the inspector printed, collected and reviewed their inspection tickets for the day?
2. Has the inspector gone through their inspections for the day and routed their inspections for the most efficient routes?
3. Has the inspector checked their messages from the night before and returned any calls and emails they might have had?
4. Has the inspector made sure that all his inspections from the night before have been noted and resulted?
5. After returning to the office in the afternoon has the inspector resulted all inspections that could not be resulted in the field?
6. Have all inspection tickets for the day been filed away properly?
7. Has all engineered letters or other documents been attached to the correct permit in the portal?
1. Is the inspector’s vehicle parked where it doesn't block traffic or constitute a safety hazard?
2. Has the inspector verified that the job site address is visible from the street?
3. Has the inspector verified that the permit card is properly displayed?
4. Are previous inspections clearly approved on the permit card?
5. Has the inspector verified that the jobsite is safe for entering and is the site accessible?
6. Is the inspector wearing / displaying proper identification?
7. Did the inspector introduce themself as a SAFEbuilt inspector to the contractor / homeowner?
8. If applicable has the inspector located and verified that the SAFEbuilt approved plans are on site?
9. Did the inspector bring the proper field inspection checklist or report?
10. Did the inspector sign the permit card?
11. Did the inspector leave a copy of the inspection report or checklist with the permit holder?
12. Does the inspector have the proper equipment for the site for example hardhat and or shoe covers?
13. Did the inspector display the SAFEbuilt Core Values?