TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO EACH EXCAVATION IN THE QUARRY
- Dumfries & Borders FD
- 51 Shankend
- 51 Whitrope
- 53 Wauchope Burn
- 55 Hyndlee
- 56 Letham
- 57 Peel
- 61 Falside
- 62 Swinnie
- 63 Gair
- 64 Grey Hill
- 65 Craikhope
- 67 Meadshaw
- 68 Crooked Loch
- 69 Gamescleuch
- 70 Newcastleton
- 71 Tinnisburn
- 72 Yair
- 73 Elibank
- 74 Traquair
- 75 Thornielee
- 76 Caberston
- 77 Cardrona
- 78 Glentress
- 80 Cadenuir
- 81 Cloich
- 83 Ladyurd
- 2 Caberston T252 Above Golfy NT340396
- 4 Cardrona T108 Plumbers Knowe NT298384
- 6 Cloich T202 Clove Stell NT204489
- 93 Craik C204 Kingside Loch NT334131
- 81 Craik C217 Meadshaw NT373099
- 14 Craik C221 Bellendean NT365136
- 15 Gamescleuch C224 Gamescleuch Hill NT291145
- 11 Craik C201h Henwoodie NT332096
- 27 Elibank T58 Lewinshope NT364323
- 25 Elibank T53 Plora NT360349
- 36 Glentress T8 Anderson NT277414
- 100 Glentress T45 Greenhill NT299408
- 45 Newcastleton N322 Yearning NY542867
- 48 Newcastleton N332 Swarf NY510870
- 95 Thornielee T90 Thorniehill NT403372
- 47 Tinnisburn N357 NY446833
- 58 Wauchope W67 Falside NT660115
- 73 Wauchope W41 Meg & the Bairns NT608023
- 54 Riccarton W17 Station NT541967
- 59 Wauchope W31 Mathematicians NT597049
- 99 Yair T157 Craig Hill NT438338
Add Comments here on GeoTech Assessment
Do you have an up to date Quarry Development Plan?
Is the Excavation 30m deep or greater taking into account surrounding ground levels?
Choose which is applicable
• Vertical height of individual face greater than 15m?
• Overall vertical height between 15 and 30m and slope steeper than 1:1?
• Vertical height of any part of the excavation greater than 7.5m and overall slope steeper than 1:2?
Average Bench Height?
Overall Slope angle?
Evidence of Seepage?
Groundwater Control Measures in place if required?
Is there signs of distress, cracking, uneven slopes, slumping, seepage, movement etc?
Extractive Site Design Report Details?
Average Bench Width?
Design Drawing/Pictures/details, location Maps etc?
Adjacent Property or feature, (distance and type e.g Field, House 80m etc)?
Excavation Deemed to be a Significant Hazard?