1. Tap “add Product” to start inspecting a defective product.
2. Select response to identify the type of defect.
3. Tap the camera icon or “Image” to add photos of the defect and annotate the photos to clearly locate the defect. For your reference, here is an example:
[This is an example of how you can use iAuditor to include best practice reference images in your check sheets to assist with quality control]
4. Keep tapping “add Product” to check for more defects.
5. Write additional observations, sign off with a digital signature and tap “save & close” to complete the check sheet and automatically share all recorded quality control data to members of your organization.
- Mismatched label
- Missing label
- Incorrect label
- Damaged label
- Wrong color