- TEMP HD CATH
- SWAN/ INTRODUCER
- UMBILICAL LINE
Is order in EMR
- Peripheral venous administration contraindicated
- Hemodynamic support
- Alternate to repetitive cannulations
- Inadequate peripheral venous access
- Replace dislodged central line
- Replace malfunctioning central line
- Suspected central line associated infection
- Other (see comments)
CHG Bathing done
Does patient have documented allergy to CHG?
Documented Tubing changes every 96 hours
SwabCaps in place on all appropriate hubs
Biopatch appropriately placed at insertion site
Is Line sutured appropriately?
Is all tubing labeled
Do all lumens have blood return, flush appropriately, or have an infusion currently active
Is dressing labeled with initials / date
If secured with securement device, is it used appropriately
Did Nurse wash hands prior to accessing line
Is nurse proactive in getting line taken out when appropriate.