• Take photos of all documents
Employee handbook handover to new hired employee
• Vacation and sick leave
• Leaves of absence
• Time and leave reporting
• Performance reviews
• Dress code
• Personal conduct standards
• Progressive disciplinary actions
• Emergency procedures
• E-mail and Internet use
• Mail (incoming and outgoing)
• Purchase requests
• Building access cards
• Conference rooms
• Picture ID badges
• Expense reports
• Office supplies
• Access tools
Give introductions to department staff and key personnel during the tour
Facility tour (restrooms, pantry, meeting rooms, parking, printing station, clinic, emergency exits, and storage room)
• Introductions to other team members.
• Review initial job assignments and training plans.
• Review job description and performance expectations and standards.
• Review job schedule and hours.
• Review payroll timing, time cards (if applicable), and policies and procedures.
Additional training need