Description of work to be performed
Falls are the number one cause of fatal injuries in construction. Listed below are the top causes of injuries and some prevention tips:
1. Not wearing safety harnesses when working at heights
2. Falling from roofs
3. Falling to a lower level
1. Use appropriate type of scaffolds
2. Correct use of ladder
3. Use fall protection equipment
Electrocutions are serious injury caused by electric shock or current passing through the body. Listed below are the top causes of injuries and some prevention tips:
1. Improper extension cord
2. Contact with energized sources
3. Contact with live power lines
1. Conducts site inspections
2. Regular inspection of electrical gear
3. Proper inspection of equipment
STRUCK BY OBJECT:
Struck by obeject are produced by forecible contact or impact between person and an object or a piece of equipment. Listed below are the top causes of injuries and some prevention tips:
1. Rolling objects
2. Falling objects
3. Flying objects
1. Catch platforms to be used for tools
2. Inspect power tools for guards
3. Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equiment (PPE)
Caught-in between objects are injuries resulting from a person being squeezed, caught, crushed or compressed between two or more objects. Listed below are the top causes of injuries and some prevention tips:
1. Moving machinery and tools
2. Loose clothing getting caught
3. Overloading heavy equipment
1. Wear seatbelts when working with machineries
2. Switch off equipment when not in used and use LOTO when maintaining machineries
3. Correct trenching
Is there any hazard happened during the shift?
What are those hazards?
Any question or comment about Fatal Four Hazards?
What are the questions needs to clarify?
By signing this, you confirm that the information discussed during this meeting were fully understood.
Click + to add signee