Micro zone Leader Name
Micro zone Location
1) 1S Sorting activityIs 1S
(Sort) being practiced and maintained. Sub Criteria 1: Non compliances include : 1. Unneeded items including leftover foods / Foreign Object Debris (FOD) 2. Identify, segregate and label of scheduled waste or general waste with PIC 3. Unsuitable / incorrect tools used by the user
- 0) No or very little sorting activities
- 1) 3 non-compliance s per micro zone whereby unneeded or misplaced items are found.
- 2) 2 non-compliance per micro zone whereby unneeded or misplaced item is found.
- 3) 1 non compliance per micro zone whereby unneeded or misplaces item is found
- 4) No unneeded OR misplaced items found except those at red tag area(s).
- 5) No unneeded AND misplaced items found except those at red tag area(s).
2) 2S Set to Order Activity
Is 2S (Set to order) being practiced and maintained. (Note : To include Person-In charge for Staff Movement, Common Stationer, filing cabinets) Areas to be assessed, if applicable ( non exhaustive): Area Demarcation - Footprint / Lining / Marking Visual Controls - Signage - Labels and PIC -Point of use (POU) - Personal stationery - Chemical bottle (label, service tag i.e) - Racks well maintained; tools and materials properly stacked and spaced; - Dangerous machine parts adequately guarded (follow as machine manual). Storage Location - Consumable storage - Material Inventory storage - Stationery storage - Toolings storage - Chemical storage/cabinet System establishment - FIFO - Min / max - Filing system Safety - Chemical storage or cabinet (e.g. chemical list, PIC and safety data sheet) - Chemical bottle (e.g. label and servicable tag) - First aid kit (e.g. quantity, label and PIC) - Fire fighting system (e.g. fire extingusher / hose reel and PIC) - No obstruction on fire escape route and fire fighting system (e.g. fire extinguisher/hose reel/hydrant) - Elevators, hoists, conveyors, etc. properly used with appropriate signals and directional warning signs - Adequate of PPE equipment provided, maintained, stored and used - Emergency safety showers and eye wash stations in good working condition - PMA/PMT/PMD (registered equipment) updated, valid and displayed
- 0) A lot of Set-to-Order non-compliance s
- 1) 4 non-compliance s or more per macro zone on Set-to-order non-compliance s.
- 2) 3 non-compliance s or more per macro zone on Set-to-order non-compliance s.
- 3) 2 non-compliances or more per macro zone on Set-to-order non-compliances.
- 4) 1 non-compliance or more per macro zone on Set-to-order non-compliance s.
- 5) No or negligible Set-to-Order non-compliance s
3) 3S Shine activity
Is 3S (Shine) being practiced and maintained. Subcriteria 1: Areas to be assessed (non exhaustive) : 1. Wire and hose dressing 2. Presence of dust, dirt, grime, oil and other contaminants 3. Restoration of torn and faded labels or any visual materials 4. General restoration on equipment or working areas 5. Rodents and smell-free working area. 6. POU system availability and workability.
- 0) Not being practiced and maintained at all
- 1) ≥4 non-compliances or more per microzone on 3S (Shine) non-compliances.
- 2) 3 non-compliances per microzone on 3S (Shine) non-compliances.
- 3) 2 non-compliance per microzone on 3S (Shine) non-compliances.
- 4) 1 non-compliance per microzone on 3S (Shine) non-compliances.
- 5) Most of the items are workable, clean and duly restored.
Improvement activities to eliminate root causes or source of contamination
- 1) has been planned.
- 3) has been implemented.
- 5) has been implemented with effective result.
Routine cleaning and disinfecting activity with appropriate tools.
- 0) No routine cleaning and disinfecting activity
- 5) Routine cleaning and disinfecting activity (start and/or end of working hour). Availability of cleaning and disinfecting tools & restoration activities.