1. Are walkways, sidewalks and parking areas free from potholes, depressions, displacements, cracks or other trip hazards, including displacements greater than ½ inch?
2. Are holes or displacements in the walkways, sidewalks or parking areas repaired, covered or otherwise made safe?
3. Are grates or similar covers over floor openings, such as floor drains, designed that foot traffic or rolling equipment will not be affected by the grate spacing?
4. Are walkways, sidewalks and parking areas free of standing oil or unintended wet surfaces?
5. Are steps on stairs and walkways designed and maintained with slip-resistant surfaces?
6. Are handrails in place and properly secured?
7. Are guardrails provided where surfaces are elevated more than 30 inches above any adjacent level or ground?
8. Are walkways, sidewalks and parking areas adequately illuminated?
9. Are all concrete tire stops free from protruding metal anchor rods?
10. Were any other hazards observed?