1. Answer "Yes", "No", "N/A" on the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
3. To add a Corrective Actions, click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Have you read the permit?
Have you read the Risk Assessment?
Are you wearing the correct PPE for the task?
Are you aware of the Emergency Procedures?
Falls from Heights (Persons)
Falls from Heights (Materials)
Possible Slips, Trips or Falls
Using Incorrect Tools
Live Plant nearby
Hot Surfaces/Hot Work
Manual Handling Activities
Poor Lighting/Poor Visibility
Simultaneous Operations Close by
High Noise Levels
Working on/near Water
Waste Disposal Issues
Refuelling Required/Spill Kits available
Drip Trays Required (Mobile Plant/Breaking Joints)
Plant Positioned away from drains and well ventilated
Any Pollution to Ground Possible
Air Pollution Issues. (Excess Fumes from engines)
Possible Water Pollution Issues
Plant Daily User Check Correct
First Aid Kit Available
List all Work Team Member (click "Add Team Member")