1. Roads and pathways are maintained and clear of obstructions?
2. Facility free of heavy traffic?
3. Adequate facility entrance turn around radius and exit?
4. Roadways within facility are of adequate width?
5. Roadways are prepared with shoulders?
6. Grounding Rod Present?
7. Ground cable in good condition?
8. Facility beams are in good condition?
9. Wind Sock on Location?
10. Signage present for Station Name, Producer Name, Lease Name and Tank #'s?
11. Facility is free of overgrown vegetation?
12. Facility has NO evidence of spill or tank overfill.
13. Facility tank(s) and equipment in good condition and shows no signs of corrosion?
14. Tank stairs and hand rails in good condition?
15. Walking surface free of slip and trip hazards?
16. Is loading or unloading area free of animal hazards (Bees, Wasp, Snakes, etc)?
17. Posted signs indicating “H2S site”?
18. Posted sign on stairwell “do not enter”?
19. Vapor Recovery Unit present?
20. Vapor Recovery Hose is good condition?
21. SABA- supplied breathing apparatus available?
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED NO, PLEASE COMMENT:
POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
COMPANY (CONTRACTORS ONLY)