• The task / work to be completed is understood?
• A safe operating procedure or SWMS is available and understood?
• All team members are trained, competent and fit to do the task?
• Correct number of team members available to complete the task?
• There are safe access and exit paths / points?
• The correct and required PPE is available?
• All equipment, plant, tools has been checked and is working correctly?
• All permits required to do the task have been completed and issued?
• Manual Handling ….
• All required services and equipment have been isolated?
• Are there plant, equipment, or people nearby that can be impacted?
• Hazards were identified, controls agreed and implemented?
List details of how you or others could be injured (hazards):
List details of what you or others can do to keep everyone safe (controls):
• All team members are aware and understand the hazards identified?
• Can the task be done safely?
• A risk assessment is required before the task can continue?
• Safety issues have been escalated to Supervisor / Manager?