A. The 10 Month visit is a courtesy visit addressing the following items:
1. Nail pops, drywall cracks and drywall imperfections that show a deflection of ¼” in 4’.
2. Paint touch up of the drywall repairs. This does not include the normal wear and tear such as smudges, scratches or scuffs on walls, ceilings or trim.
3. Caulking of trim where the moldings show separation.
4. Kitchen back splash caulking and tile caulking in the bathrooms around tubs and showers.
5. Floor squeaks or pops
6. Door adjustments if necessary
7. Review the remaining 2 to 10 year warranty request procedure.
During this time, we can address areas of the home that the homeowner may feel have some warrantable merit. We will inspect these items and make a determination based on the homeowner manual’s performance standards.
The above documented courtesy items will be reviewed and completed PENDING Management approval.