Click "Add Fire Extinguisher" to list equipment available in the area. You may add multiple items.
Location of Extinguisher
Serial No. of Extinguisher
Type of Fire Extinguisher
1. Has a valid maintenance tag
2. Mounted in an easily accessible place, no debris or material stacked in front of it.
3. Safety pin is in place and intact. Nothing else should be used in place of the pin.
REFERENCE: Safety pin is in place and intact
[This is an example of how you can use iAuditor to include best practice reference images in your templates to assist with inspections]
4. Label is clear and extinguisher type and instructions can be read easily.
5. Handle is intact and not bent or broken.
6. Pressure gauge is in the green and is not damaged or showing “recharge”
7. Discharge hoses/nozzle is in good shape and not clogged, cracked, or broken
8. Extinguisher was turned upside down at least three times (shaken) to make sure it is full.
9. Location of extinguisher is easily identifiable by signs
10. Dust and wipe down the extinguisher
11. Annual maintenance tag is signed and dated
Overall condition of fire extinguisher
Write down observations
State recommendations about the inspections here