1. Are suitable Welfare facilities provided?
2. Is water available on site?
3. Is there safe electric to use?
4. Is a safe means of access/egress provided?
5. Is the working area firm, level & suitable?
6. Are working areas free of obstruction?
7. Is the working area tidy (Housekeeping)?
8. Are vehicles & pedestrians segregated?
1. Does the Foreman have copies of up-to-date and relevant drawings?
2. Has the Foreman arranged for the necessary materials to complete the project?
3. Is the piling area clear of any overhead cables/obstructions?
4. Has the NFS Permit To Dig (PTD) been signed?
- No additional Permits required
- Hot Works Permit
- Permit to Work
- Excvation Permit
- Permit to Dig
5. Is the piling mat level correct and agreed?
6. Have levels been agreed and identified on site? Do our Operatives know?
7. Does Steel need to be left at a certain height?
8. Do piles need to be built up?
9. What is the Setting Out status?
10. Is integrity testing required?
11. Building Inspector status
12. Are we completing spoil away?
13. Have pallets been returned?
1. Are compress gases stored/secured correctly?
2. Drip Trays/Protection/Spill Kits?
3. Is hard standing available for pile reinforcement storage?
1. Are all operative wearing as a minimum hard hat, hi viz and safety boots?
2. Are there any site specific PPE requirement? Are NFS operatives being compliant?
3. Accident book - any unrecorded items?
4. First aid kit available, and does it include an eye wash station?
5. Fire Extinguisher available and in working order?
6. Foreman's Health & Safety Pack in order?
1. Daily / Weekly Plant Inspection Checklist completed?
2. Piling mat certificate completed and available?
3. Toolbox Talks completed and signed?
4. Delivery Tickets returned to office?
5. Have the pile logs been signed and returned?
6. Have Method Statements been signed by NFS/Steel fixer?
7. Any new RAMS required?
1. Does the foreman have all the necessary rig ancillary equipment : Pins, Dip tape, Torch, wheel barrow, hammer, shovel, tying wire, steel cutters, line spray, boat level, bucket.
2. Safety harness, lanyards, links and karabiners available and in order?
3. Do we have any hired plant on site?
4. Is plant clean and maintained?
5. Do we have enough fuel for the items of plant on site?
6. Is the plant in good working order?
7. Has any plant been damaged?
8. Any maintenance related issues?
Any comments as a result of the audit by either the Foreman or Contracts Manager?