External Property Picture
The Condition of the External Decoration is:
- Brand new condition
- good condition, reasonably maintained.
- may benefit from some redecorationand maintenance.
- poor condition and is in need of redecoration and maintenance.
- very poor condition and needs attention in the near to immediate future.
From ground level, does the roof look in acceptable condition?
General condition of soffits and guttering.
- clean and in good condition
- structurally sound, would benefit from a clean
- structurally sound, dirty and full of leaves
- structural issue that require maintenance work
Are the windows in acceptable condition?
Are the grounds in acceptable condition?
Is the garden in an acceptable condition?
Does the tenant(s) wish to report any issues on the exterior of the property?
Inspectors Summary of Property Exterior.
The tenants are maintaining their home in...
- immaculate order
- tidy and clean condition
- acceptable condition, not causing any obvious harm to the fixtures and fitting
- poor order to the point where it may affect the fixtures and fittings
- very poor order, to the extent that I think they are damaging the fixtures and fittings
Are the floor coverings in acceptable condition?
Is the decoration in acceptable condition?
Is the condition and cleanliness of the kitchen in acceptable condition?
Is the cleanliness and condition of the kitchen appliances in acceptable condition?
The condition of the oven and the hob is...
- clean and in working order
- clean, in good order however mechanical fault (please see below for more details)
- may benefit from a clean
- needs a deep clean (have/will advise tenant)
Is the condition and cleanliness of the bathroom in acceptable condition?
Does the tenant(s) wish to report anything on the interior of the property?
Inspectors Summary of Property Interior.
Does the property have smoke detectors fitted on each floor?
- Smoke alarms are situated on all floors- these have been tested
- Smoke alarms are not situated on all mandatory levels of the property
Are there any solid fuel burning appliances within the property?
- No however working carbon monoxide alarm present
- Yes, working carbon monoxide alarm present
- Yes, no carbon monoxide alarm present
- Yes, carbon monoxide alarm isn't working
The tenants have reported that there are no obvious risks to the property, tenancy or tenants due to issues with the Heating, Insulation and draught proofing?
The property has sufficient extraction in the bathroom and kitchen?
The property is free of signs of unauthorised habitants living within?
The property is free from malicious damage, negligence, misuse to property and furniture (if any)?
Are there currently any rent issues.
Are there any pets?
During the visit there were no further issues immediately apparent to report.
Your tenant has indicated that they are looking to stay at the property for
- long term
- medium term
- your tenants unsure at this time.
- very short term as they are looking for accommodation elsewhere.
- your tenants were not present for their inspection so I was unable to ask this question.
This is because
This is because
The general condition of the property is
- in immaculate order throughout with very little wear to the decor, fixtures and fittings.
- in well maintained condition throughout. With the decor, fixtures and fittings showing very little sign of wear.
- in acceptable condition, with the decor, fixtures and fittings showing some sign of wear and tear.
- in tired condition, with the decor, fixtures and fittings looking tired.
- in poor order with the decor, fixtures and fittings being near the end of their serviceable life.
Works that may be required at the end of the tenancy are
- property in immaculate condition
- very little work other than some minor tlc.
- general clean throughout
- general clean throughout, with some maintenance to fixtures and fittings
- general clean throughout, with partial redecoration and maintenance to fixtures and fittings
- some limited redecoration and carpet cleaning.
- partial redecoration, carpet cleaning and maintenance of the fixtures and fittings.
- significant redecoration, carpet cleaning with the possibility of having to replace some floor coverings. Maintenance of fixtures and fittings.
- major refurbishment to include new floor coverings and redecoration. The kitchen and bathroom may also need significant maintenance or replacement.
This is because
Action required as a result of this report is
- not needed. This report is for your information only.
- needed at some point in the near future.
- immediate attention is required to one or more items listed in this report. please contact your property manager to discuss further.
This report was completed during a cursory visit of the above property. The visit lasted approximately ten minutes and did not involve any furniture or other personal possessions being moved.The opinions provided within this report are based on our experience as property managers. Any opinion given relating to structural or technical matters are intended as a guide only, a professional in their own field may contradict the opinion expressed in this report.