PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION & REMODELING
3641 S.6th Street
Lincoln NE 68502
(402) 474-1414 - Fax: (402) 474-1467
We authorize RDF Inc. d/b/a Paul Davis Restoration of Lincoln, herein-after referred to as Contractor, to make repairs to our property at the address below, damaged by
Occurring on or about
the "Terms and Conditions" that follow are part of this authorization.
We agree that the total cost of the work will be in accordance with the original estimate and any supplemental estimates prepared by Contractor and approved by the adjuster for our insurance company, plus any change orders approved by Owners and Contractor.
This work authorization, along with all approved estimates, supplemental estimates and change orders shall constitute the contractual obligations of the Owners and Contractors.
We understand that Contractor has no connection with our insurance company or its adjuster and that we alone have the authority to authorize Contractor to make said repairs.
We agree that any portion of work, such as deductibles, betterment, depreciation, or additional work requested by us, not covered by insurance, must be paid by us on or before completion.
Our mortgage payments are made to:
and we request them to protect the interest of the Contractor in handling the loss draft or check.
We agree that any payments not made in accordance with this schedule shall be considered delinquent after ten days and agree to pay interest at 1.33% per month until paid.
Due to the nature of the work no completion date is specified. No verbal agreements are binding on Contractor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE REPAIRS, REPLACEMENT, OR ADDITIONS AUTHORIZED HEREIN RELATE TO THE SPECIFICATIONS ON THE
FRONT PAGE OF THIS CONTRACT OR THOSE ATTACHED HERETO AND DO NOT COVER PRE- EXISTING DEFICIENCIES
2. ALL MATERIALS USED WILL BE STANDARD STOCK MATERIALS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, AND WILL MATCH EXISTING MATERIALS WITHIN REASONABLE TOLERANCE AS TO COLOR, TEXTURE, DESIGN, ETC.
3. ALL PAINTING OF EXISTING SURFACES IS ESTIMATED TO RETURN EXISTING PAINT SURFACES TO SAME COLOR. ANY CHANGES IN THE COLOR OR TYPE OF MATERIAL WILL BE DONE AT EXTRA COST TO OWNER.
4. THE CONTRACT PRICE IS BASED ON COMPLETION DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS AND OWNERS AGREE TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE JOB SITE AS REQUIRED FOR COMPLETION OF THE WORK. OWNER'S TELEPHONE, ELECTRICITY, WATER, AND TOILET ARE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE CONTRACTOR'S PERSONNEL DURING THE COURSE OF THE WORK.
5. ANY WORK DELETED FROM THIS WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE AGREED TO BY BOTH THE OWNER AND THE CONTRACTOR IN WRITING, AND THE OWNER WILL BE REIMBURSED FOR SUCH WORK IN AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE CONTRACTOR'S PROJECTED COST ON SAID WORK
6. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THEFT, DISAPPEARANCE OF OR DAMAGE TO JEWELRY, ART OBJECTS, SILVER, GOLD, ANTIQUES, OR PERSONAL ITEMS UNLESS THESE ITEMS ARE REMOVED AND
INVENTORIED BY COMPANY PERSONNEL AND STORED IN COMPANY FACILITIES.
7. THE CONTRACTOR GUARANTEES ALL WORKMANSHIP COVERED BY THIS AUTHORIZATION FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF USE BY OWNER. ALL MATERIALS USE ARE COVERED BY THE NORMAL GUARANTEES. IF ANY, PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS
8. IN THE EVENT IT BECOMES NECESSARY FOR THE CONTRACTOR TO TURN THIS MATTER OVER TO AN ATTORNEY OR COLLECTION AGENT FOR COLLECTION, OWNERS AGREE TO PAY ALL COLLECTION FEES, ATTORNEY FEES, AND COURT COSTS AS INCURRED FOR SUCH COLLECTION
9. THE GUARANTEE IS VOID:
A. IF FULL PAYMENT IS NOT MADE ACCORDING TO THE CONTRACT:
B. IF REPAIRS OR ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE OR ATTEMPTED ON ANY GUARANTEED ITEMS
BY ANYONE OTHER THAN CONTRACTOR
10. A LIEN MAY BE PLACED ON THIS PROPERTY FOR NON-PAYMENT
11. WARRANTY WORK WILL NOT BE PAID FOR BY COMPANY / CORPORATION WHEN PERFORMED BY OTHERS UNLESS AGREED TO IN ADVANCE