- Severe Storm
What work activities did the crew plan for today:
- Clean up
- Concrete Works
- Confined Space
- Fence Installation
- Hot Works
- Saw cutting/ Core holes
- Site Clearing
- Temporary Fence install/remove
- Testing and Commisioning
- Traffic Control
- Working at Heights
- Bridge Strengthening
- Bridge Superstructure work
- Retaining Walls
Give brief overview of work activities:
Any deliveries today?
Approximate time of delivery?
What material is expected for delivery today?
What type of unloading is required?
- Manual Unload - by hand
- Mechanical Unload - lifting equipment
- Crane Unload
- Tilt Tray
If a Crane or Forklift required (crane truck, Franna, etc) Has the crane/lift company submitted all TRA, Plant Risk Assessments, lifting registers, service records for approval?
GENERAL ITEMS / ACTIVITY CHECKLIST
Were the previous day's activities issue free?
Were the issues rectified and what lessons are learnt?
Does the TRA need to be amended or reviewed?
Ensure the TRA has been reviewed/amended and signed by all work team members and the Project Manager notified
Is there a Task Risk Assessment (TRA) in place for all specific activities commencing today?
Complete a TRA prior to work commencing
Are all site specific permits filled out for today's activities? (Hot works, roof access, working at heights, confined space, excavation, etc)
Have all other trades/public notified of relevant activities in their area?
Have any required bunting/barriers/scaffold been installed and are they adequate? (High risk activities near public/public places need an exclusion zone)
Has a daily assessment of the work area been recorded?
Has the work area been deemed safe to commence works?
Are the workers adequately trained to complete tasks?
Are plant, equipment and materials up to date, and safe for use?
Do all workers have suitable PPE for all tasks to be performed?
Are weather conditions appropriate for commencement of works?
Were all workers instructed in relation to today's work requirements?
Did all workers sign the Pre-Start / Toolbox form?
DAILY HAZARD ID:
What hazards were identified? (press "Select" to choose a few options):
- • Electrical Hazards - test & tag, extension cord safety
- • Evacuation Safety - procedures, assembly points
- •Plant - awareness, log book, tickets, pre-starts, VOC
- • Exclusion Zones/Visual Barriers - risks, controls, maintenance
- • Fall Protection Equipment - design, uses, risks, maintenance
- • Falling Objects - dangers, risks, controls, stats
- • Falls From Any Height - dangers, controls
- • Fire - flammable liquids, hot works permits, evacuation procedure
- • First Aid Awareness - positions of kits, contents
- • Manual Handling - team lifting, lifting techniques
- • Noise Limits - Hearing protection for power tools, hearing damage
- • Power Tools - correct use, risks, maintenance
- • PPE - Gloves, hats, glasses, sunscreen, boots
- • Working at Heights - 2m from live edge, visual barriers, fall protection
- • Working Near Power Lines - 3m exclusion for Low Voltage, EWPs and ladders near LV lines
- • Working Near/With Asbestos - identifying, procedures, risks
- • Working Near Public - risks, control methods, dangers
- • Housekeeping - is the site clean, rubbish disposed, material safely stored
Did identified hazards have appropriate controls put in place?
Auditors - Name and Signature
To add a names and signatures click the "+" or "Add Auditor" button >>