Provide details of your Document and Procedures course below.
Name of Docs & Procs Approved Instructor & Operator.
5. Have completed Customer ETOPS awareness training
5a. Have you recorded & submitted ETOPS specific items in PER BOOK.
6. Have you completed any Specific Technical Training for this code? Attach Course Certificates if YES.
a. Course title
a. Course ref
a. Held at
b. Course ref
b. Course title
b. Held at
c. Course ref
c. Course title
c. Held at
7. Type of Licence Held.
8. Are you listed on the operator's/NAA Approval Documentation?
9. Does the Line Station have the Operator's/NAA's Approval for this code? Which?
10. Are you stated on form QU-X624 for the F-Code requested?
11. Please summarise your aircraft maintenance experience in the last 2 years, listing only the maintenance tasks relevant to the code required and the Aircraft/Engines/Equipment type to which it is applicable.
I Declare that I have successfully attended British Airways Continuation Training within the previous 2 years
I Declare that BA Engineering Quality have a copy of my current licence and that it is valid and on EWS
To have a new Code issued all parts of Sections 1 to 11 must be completed by the engineer. (Use N/A as appropriate.)
12. Recommendation - To be completed by the Area Maintenance Manager
I confirm that the applicant is suitably qualified to hold this authorisation.
I confirm that the training completed by this person satisfies the requirements of QU-APP-AMQ REQUIREMENTS for issue of this Qualification.
I confirm that the applicant requires this Authorisation.
I confirm that I will suspend this Authorisation if circumstances arise which determine such action appropriate and will immediately notify British Airways Engineering Quality Manager of my actions.
I confirm that the applicant has the appropriate competency for the authorisation requested.
I declare that all requirements of the Engineering Procedures have been complied with and recommend that British Airways Engineering Quality Authorisations & Licensing issues the following Authorisation Code.
All parts of Section 12 must be completed by recommending Manager.
For assistance in completing any part of this form, please refer to Engineering Procedures and/or Quality Standards Manual.
A person cannot recommend the issue of a code to themselves.
Please send this completed form to Authorisations and Licensing. ENGAUTH@ba.com
For British Airways Quality Approvals use only.
Code Entered Onto EWS
Licence Entered Onto EWS
FTS PH 1-2