Priority Items (3 Points) violations Require Immediate Corrective Action not to exceed 3 days
1. Proper cooling time and temperature?
2. Proper Cold Holding temperature(41°F/ 45°F)
3. Proper Hot Holding temperature(135°F)
4. Proper cooking time and temperature.
5. Proper reheating procedure for hot holding (165°F in 2 Hours)
6. Time as a Public Health Control; procedures & records.
7. Food and ice obtained from approved source; Food in good condition, safe, and unadulterated; parasite destruction
8. Food Received at proper temperature
9. Food Separated & protected, prevented during food preparation, storage, display, and tasting.
12. Management, food employees and conditional employees; knowledge, responsibilities, and reporting.
10. Food contact surfaces and Returnables; Cleaned and Sanitized at_______ppm/temperature.
11. Proper disposition of returned, previously served or reconditioned.
13. Proper use of restriction and exclusion; No discharge from eyes, nose, and mouth
14. Hands cleaned and properly washed/ Gloves used properly
15. No bare hand contact with ready to eat foods, Proper handling of ready to eat foods
16. Pasteurized foods used; prohibited food not offered Pasteurized eggs used when required
17. Food additives; approved and properly stored; Washing Fruits & Vegetables
18. Toxic substances properly identified, stored and used
19. Water from approved source; Plumbing installed; proper backflow device
20. Approved Sewage/Waste water Disposal System, proper disposal, Grease Trap, Trip Tickets
Priority Foundation Items (2 Points) violations Require Corrective Action within 10 days
21. Person in charge present, demonstration of knowledge, and perform duties/ Certified Food Manager (CFM), Certificate Displayed
23. Hot and Cold Water available; adequate pressure, safe
24. Required records available (shellstock tags; parasite destruction); Packaged Food labeled
25. Compliance with Variance, Specialized Process, and HACCP plan; Variance obtained for specialized processing methods; manufacturer instructions
26. Posting of Consumer Advisories; raw or under cooked foods (Disclosure/Reminder/Buffet Plate)/ Allergen Label
27. Proper cooling method used; Equipment Adequate to Maintain Product Temperature
28. Proper Date Marking and disposition
29. Thermometers provided, accurate, and calibrated; Chemical/thermal test trips
30. Food Establishment Permit (Displayed, Current & Valid)
31. Adequate handwashing facilities: Accessible and properly supplied, used
32. Food and Non-food Contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
33. Warewashing Facilities; installed, maintained, used/Service sink or curb cleaning facility provided
Core Items (1 Point) Violations Require Corrective Action Not to Exceed 90 Days or Next Inspection Whichever Comes First
34. No Evidence of Insect contamination, rodent/other animals
35. Personal Cleanliness/eating, drinking or tobacco use
36. Wiping Cloths; properly used and stored
37. Environmental contamination
38. Approved thawing method
39. Utensils, equipment, & linens; properly used, stored, dried, & handled/ In use utensils; properly used
40. Single-service & single-use articles; properly stored and used
41. Original container labeling(Bulk Food)
42. Non-Food Contact surfaces clean
43. Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used
44. Garbage and Refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
45. Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
46. Toilet Facilities; properly constructed, supplied, and clean
47. Other Violations