• Facilities<br>- Clean the store facilities <br>- Collect and segregate trash <br>- Arrange display layout
• Inventory <br>- Restock merchandise <br>- Count and update inventory
• Sales report <br>- Run sales report<br>- Settle all credit card machines and verify card transactions
• Cash management <br>- Count cash and place deposits in safe
• Store equipment <br>- Shut down POS systems, cash registers, printers, and electrical systems
• Security <br>- Ensure lighting, surveillance cameras, and alarm systems are working
• Store closing <br>- Ensure all customers / employees has left the store before locking the doors
Retail Store Daily Checklist - Closing
Before locking the doors after the hours of operation, it is important to ensure that all items are secured and inspected. You can use this Retail Store Daily Closing Checklist to confirm if store facilities are clean and in good working condition, product inventory was updated, store equipment was shut down, and surveillance cameras and alarm systems are working. Use SafetyCulture to perform your inspections using any mobile device and automatically save all reports via cloud-based storage.
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.