1. Answer "Compliant", "Non-Compliant", "N/A" on the items below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
3. To add a Corrective Action click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Housekeeping (paint spills, etc.)
Fall and trip hazards
Use of ground fault breakers
Proper job signage (OSHA, MSDS sheets, etc.)
Proper storage of flammables
Caution tape around scaffolding and overheads
Appropriate public protection/barricades
Inspect open excavations
Power tools in safe condition (saw guards, etc.)
Clearances – height, swing and boom
Proper attire (long pants, boots, shirts, etc.)
Decibel limit on radio/# of radios
Paths of egress (construction materials)
Exposed holes in floor/roof
General site hazards (public, employees, etc.)
Confined space hazards
Welding and cutting
Testing of GFCIs
100% hardhats/safety glasses