1. Posters and Safety Signs/Warnings
2. Safety Meetings Held Periodically?
3. First Aid Kit Available and Adequately Stocked?
4. Job Related Safety Training Completed?
5. Accident Reporting Procedure Established?
6. Substance Abuse Policy in Place?
7. Injury Records Being Kept?
8. Emergency Telephone Numbers Posted?
1. General Neatness of Work Areas?
2. Regular Disposal of Waste and Trash?
3. Procedures to Handle Hazardous Waste?
4. Passageways and Walkways Clear?
5. Adequate Lighting?
6. Waste Containers Provided and Used?
7. Sanitary Facilities Adequate and Clean?
8. Adequate Potable Water Supply?
9. Nails, Boards, Debris, Removed?
10. Eye Flushing Facilities Available?
11. Emergency Showers Available?
1. Written Program?
2. Employees Trained?
3. MSDS's on File and Available?
4. Material Properly Stored and Labeled?
5. Log of All Chemicals on Site Available?
6. Labels Legible?
1. Adequate Number and Type of Fire Extinguisher(s) Available?
2. Fire Prevention/Extinguisher Training Accomplished?
3. Fire Extinguisher Inspections Accomplished (Monthly/Periodically)?
4. Phone Number of Fire Department Posted?
5. Fire Extinguisher(s) Provided on Appropriate Equipment?
6. Are Flammable Liquids Properly Stored?
7. Fuel Supplies Protected From Accidental Impact?
8. "No Smoking" Signs Posted and Enforced?
1. Electrical Devices Have Current Inspection and Coding?
2. Electrical Equipment Properly Maintained?
3. Equipment Properly Grounded?
4. Assured Equipment Grounding Program Established?
5. GFCI Used and Tested Where Required?
6. Proper Fire Extinguisher(s) Provided?
1. Hazard Evaluation Accomplished and Certified?
2. Protective Equipment Adequate for Exposure?
3. Employees Issued PPE Where Needed?
4. Is PPE Being Used?
5. Employees Trained in the Use of PPE?
6. Are Inspections Being Accomplished Periodically/Before and After Use?
7. Adequate Maintenance and Sanitary Storage Available/Utilized?
8. Eye Protection?
9. Face Protection (Glasses, Goggles, Shields)?
10. Hearing Protection?
11. Respirators and Masks?
12. Head Protection?
13. Hand and Foot Protection?
1. Proper Tool Used for the Job?
2. Handles Free of Cracks and Attached to Tool Properly?
3. Inspections and Proper Maintenance Accomplished Prior to Use?
4. Neatly stored, Safely Carried?
1. Good Housekeeping Where Tools are Used?
2. Inspections and Proper Maintenance Accomplished?
3. Tools Grounded Properly or Double Insulated?
4. Guards in Place and Used Correctly?
5. Damaged or Malfunctioning Tools Tagged Out Until Repaired or Replaced?
6. All Operators Qualified?
7. Competent Instruction and Supervision?
8. Cords Included in Electrical Inspection?
1. Ladders Inspected and in Good Condition?
2. Ladders Used Properly for Type of Exposure?
3. Ladders Secured to Prevent Slipping, Sliding, or Falling?
4. Do Side Rails Extend 36 Inches Above Top of Landing?
5. Are Ladders Spliced?
6. Proper Maintenance and Storage?
7. Are Ladders Painted?
1. Materials Properly Stored and Stacked?
2. Are Passageways Clear?
3. Sufficient Employees to Do the Job?
4. Lifting Correctly?
5. Materials Protected From Weather?
6. Is Dust Protection Used?
7. Correct Type of Fire Extinguisher(s) and Other Fire Protection Available?
8. Traffic Controlled Through the Storage Area?