- Proof of understanding
- Generic risk assessment
- Escalation form
- Tool box Talks
- Order Safety Equipment
- Nonstandard Visit
- Escalated Q Visit
- New start Check list
- Parking Fine Form Bskyb
- Sky Revisit Feedback
- SAT Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) FORM
- Sky Vehicle Appraisal Form
Point of Escalation
- 20mm eye bolt
- 5m rope with knot
- Crawl boards
- Chimney strop
- Rope grab
- Ladder spike/leg
- Gravel bag
- 1m ratchet strap (between microlite and access ladder)
Comments (Detail any unseen equipment)
- Escalation Manual
- Hazard Awareness Brief
- Generic risk assessments
- Safety Manual
- Combi ladder manual
- Lone working policy
- First aid policy
- Absence policy
- Fleet policy
- Drugs and alcohol policy
- PPE Manual
- Statement of arrangements
- Cladded building brief
- Safe ladder access on public highways
- Summer manual
- Working in winter conditions
- Manual handling Brief
- Critical Hit Brief
- Damage Awareness Brief
• Escalation process
• Pitched roof work
• Dormer roof work
• Flat roof work
• Safe access through windows
• Accessing skylights and roof hatches in tenement properties
• Use of existing dish bracketry to secure ladders
• Using anchors positioned at the base of a wall or ground level
• Access to scaffolding at residential premises
• Identifying fragile roof surfaces
• Working around dogs
• Hazard awareness
• Health and safety: Awareness and principles
• Hazardous substances
• Internal RA & hazard awareness brief
animal faeces . working in sunshine
• Bosch GMS-120 detector Equipment
• PPE Brief
• PPE policy
• Critical hit
• Safe drilling practises
• Damage Awareness Brief
Have you read and fully understood all the above named document and do you understand your responsibilities
Please inform your line manager of your further support/training requirements in understanding the above named document
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Surfaces Risk Assessment
- Aggressive People Risk Assessment
- Driving Risk Assessment
- Climbing Apparatus Risk Assessment
- Working at Height Risk Assessment
- Inclement-adverse weather RA
- Lone Working
- Zoonose Risk Assessment
I have read all the generic risk assessments listed above and fully understand them and all the relevant control measures.
Please inform your line manager of your further support/training requirements in understanding these risk assessments
What item have you replaced?
Please forward this form to your Line Manager so that an inspection can be arranged.
Reason for escalation
Please give full details for this escalation and and the possible solutions!
Why does it need hard wiring....IE...Oast house, distance too far etc
What is the Approximate Age of the house?
Does the property have a Basement?
What are the location of the STB,s?
What measures have you taken to use it wirelessley....IE booster placement
How many Items need hard wiring?
What route has been discussed with the customer?
- Plus Net
- Talk Talk
- Direct Save
What type of BT router has the customer got?
Please provide details of the broadband supplier.
Have you used I Know 2?
Please give reason for not using I Know 2
TM contacted Prior to escalation?
Please give reason for not contacting your TM?
What was discussed with your TM?
Has the customer been made aware of the potential wait for this escalation to be resolved!
“I confirm that I am satisfied that the Sky Engineer has left my property safe and clean and that the installation has been performed to my satisfaction and I am happy with the results.”
- Microlite Ladder Attachment (UOM 1)
- Cones Standard 21 Inch (UOM 1)
- Drill Harness
- Kneepads External
- 6m Chimney Strop
- Standard Karabiner
- Gravel Bag
- 30cm Endless sling for seatbelt (RSL)
- Sling 150 cm (qty 1)
- Seat Belt (Retractable Safety Line)
- 9m Ratchet Strap Kit
- 15mm x 11mmKernmantleRope(UOM = 1)
- 10m x 11m Kernmantle Rope (UOM = 1)
- 5m x 11mm Kernmantle Rope (UOM = 1)
- 1.5m Para Cord
- Para Cord Karabiner
- Y Hang Sling
- 4m Ratchet Strap
- 1.2M Endless Soft Sling
- DTH Harness
- Rope Grab (UOM 1)
- Cows Tail
- Re usable eyebolt anchor (UOM 1 = 1)
- 1m Ratchet strap
- 2 Mtr Ratchet Strap (UOM 1)
- Pipe Cutter UOM = 1
- Silicon Cutter UOM = 1
- Hazard Analysis Form (DTH & DAT)
- Skylite Crawl board (UOM = 1 Pair)
- Lashing Kit gloves
- Scanner Bosch GMS120
- Ladder Spike
- 10mm x 75mm Screw Eye Bolt ( UOM1=1)
- Cable Rod Kit (Standard Issue) UOM = 1 K
- Ladder Mate (UOM 1)
- Draper working light
- Snow Gripper Size 11+ boot
- Snow Gripper Size 5-10 boot
- Snow Gripper Size 4 boot
- 1.25 Inch Patio Mount (Small)(UOM 1)
- New 1.4m S-Pole
- 1m S-Pole
- Single Lashing Kit including brackets (
- Triax MK4 Exhaust Clamp (UOM =1 bag of 1
- *Twin core clip ( Black )(1 pack of 1000
- *Twin core clip ( White )(1 pack of 1000
- *7mm White Clip(Bag of 1000)
- *4.5mm White Clip (Box 1000)UOM
- *4.5mm Black Clip (Box 1000)UOM
- *Cable Entry Cover (White)(1 bag of 50)
- *Cable Entry Cover (Black)(1 bag of 50)
- *7mm Black Clips(1 Box of 1000)
- Arco Branded Antiseptic Wipes (Tub of 20)
- 5mm x 50mm S4 W/L SDS Drill Bit (UOM 1 =
- Multimeter (DT-9201A) (UOM 1)
- Sealant Clear (UOM = 1 box of 6)
- 14mm R Staples (Box 1000)UOM
- *White Insert Plug(1 bag of 100)
- *Black PVC Tape (UOM = 1 roll)
- 160mmx4.8mm Cable Tie black short (1bag)
- 160mm x 4.8mm Cable Tie natural short
- *7mm White Bushing (1 Bag of 100)
- M8 x 60 Coach Screws (1 box of 100)
- *Sky + Grommet (UOM 1 pack of 100)
- ADSL Filter
- Padlock (Class 6)(UOM 1)
- Disposable Gloves ( box of 100)
- *Disposable overshoes(1 pack of 100)
- Unigrip Adhesive (UOM = 1 Tube)
- Plasters (pack of 20)
- First aid kits (UOM 1)
- *Black insert plug ( Box of 100 )
- *10mm Nylon Plug (1 Bag of 500)
- Compression F-Fit Connector Sky+ (1 =50)
- Compression F-Fit Connector 1 = bag 50
- SDS Drill Bit 10mm x 160mm
- SDS Drill Bit 6mm x 450mm
- SDS Drill Bit 10mm x 460mm
- Drill Bit 16x460mm (UOM 1 = 1)
- 20/200 drill bit (UOM 1)
- 10mm x 1m Drill Bit (UOM 1)
- CT63 Dual Cable (Black) - 250m
- CT63 Dual Cable (White) - 250m
- CT100 Black 250M(1 reel of 250m)
- CT100 White 250M(1 reel of 250M)
- *Digi Pace Scart Lead(1 bag of 5)(UOM 1)
- Power Lead (1 Bag of 5)
- Cable Reel Stand (UOM 1)
- Draper 870PZB Expert Screwdriver (UOM 1
- DraperH/D Diag Sidecutter (UOM 1 =1)
- Dustpan & Brush Set (1 Set)
- 15mm OE Spanner (UOM 1)
- Safety Cut Out Switches (UOM 1)
- Nightsearcher - HP910X LED Head Torch
- Tool Organiser (UOM 1)
- Rapid 36 Staple Gun (UOM 1)
- Tape Measure (3 Metre)
- 10mm Ratchet Spanner UOM 1 = 1
- Telephone Test Engineer(UOM 1)
- Lashing Kit wire cutter
- Amtec Leather Tool Belt (UOM = 1)
- Sealant Gun
- Hammer Claw (UOM 1)
- Pliers Combination ( Heavy ) (UOM 1)
- Wrench 13x14mm Rachet Ring (UOM 1)
- Nut Spinner (UOM 1)
- Tool Bag (UOM 1)
- Drill(New)(UOM= 1 drill)
- Compression Fit F-Connector Tightener
- Cable Stripping Tool (UOM=1)
- 13mm 6 point Ratchet wrench
- Compression Tool (Plastic) (UOM=1)
- Generic - MK4 Quad LNB
- Generic Mk 4 Octo LNB
- Generic MK4 Zone 1 Dish
- Generic Wide Band LNB
- Generic Hybrid LNB
- Install form (UOM 1)
- Stock Manifest Book (1 pad)
- Outcards V2 (UOM = 1 pad)
- Paper Risk Assessment
- Paper Job Sheets
- Bump Cards
National parking Utl fleet
Fine reference number
Authorised to pay
Authorised to recharge engineer
Reason for not recharging engineer
Team Manager submitting form
Please fill out on every 30/90 day revisit
Each section of this form must be completed
- No sat signal
- Connectivity issues
- Broadband related
- OSM fault
- Picture fault
- UHD fault
Explain in brief the issue with system
Was the HDMI cable changed?
Is there a reason the HDMI has no been changed?
Was the POWER cable changed?
Is there a reason the Power Lead has no been changed?
Was the F CONNECTORS changed?
Resolution of the fix to the system
Feedback to original engineer
This form assumes that the job cannot be completed by a DTH or DAT engineer. A form must be completed for each SAT job before it is undertaken. SAT jobs require two trained and qualified SAT Engineers on site at all times otherwise they must must be postponed. Modern Apprentices may not take part in SAT Work.
1. Is the job a true SAT job?
If it is not SAT, it is...
If the job is DTH or DAT or Impossible, State the reason why here
2. Access to height will be by:
If Other Specify minimum control measures required.
If Additions to or Variations from standard control measures - please specify clearly here.
3. Type of ladder to be used: (if applicable)
Combi Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE, Other equipment and Fall Arrest as necessary, Eyebolt at all times
8-rung Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE Microlite + Eyebolt necessary to ensure security.
Single Section Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE, Microlite, LadderMate, Full Fall Arrest + EyeBolt
Double Section Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE, Microlite, LadderMate, Full Fall Arrest + EyeBolt
Triple Section Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE, Microlite, LadderMate, Full Fall Arrest + EyeBolt
DAT Roof Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) PPE, 2 x Microlite, 2 x LadderMate, 3 x Full Fall Arrest + EyeBolts
Extended DAT Roof Ladder Standard Control Measure Requirements (as per Ladder Hierarchy) As per DAT roof Ladder
If a LM or ML cannot be used please state here what alternative is to be used, an Eyebolt or other attachment point must be used for all dish installs and all service work.
5. On-Site Identified Hazards
Select if hazard is present:
Any Other Hazards ( state what they are below - eg pets, etc)
Please state here what other hazards are if any?
If Hazard cannot be controlled or removed then they must be escalated. (Give detail)
6. Method Statement A clear and detailed method for carrying out the work must be recorded here before the work commences. Additional pages should be added as necessary. Items to be covered include site details; pre-job preparation; type of job (install, service, etc) roof type ( flat, sloping (give approx angle)); rescue considerations ( if standard rescue techniques say so, otherwise specify in detail). the method statement should have sufficient detail to allow another SAT team to understand how they would carry out the work. Draw diagrams if necessary to illustrate. Please write clearly.
Vehicle Make and Model
Individual handing vehicle over
Individual receiving vehicle
Is the spare wheel or tyre sealant present
Is the Fuel Card present
Is there an easi load pole?
Is the vehicle damage free?
Caddy Only - Are both ladder locks in working order with keys available?