1. Hot dogs internal temperature for cooked hot dogs should be 165 or greater. Product must be cooked and held according to Sonic approved procedures. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Temperatures (12" hot dog- 6" hot dog- )
2. Internal Gravy temperature 165F or greater, and held using approved procedures. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Temperature.
3. Chili temperature for cooked and held product must be 165F or greater. Product held and cooked to approved procedures. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Chili Temperature
4. Fried products coming out of fryer must be 165F or greater. (CRITICAL) Note actual temperatures (chicken strip, corn dog, other )
6. Walk In Freezer Temperature should be 0F to (+/-10) internal thermometer present and in good working condition (CRITICAL) Note Actual temperature
7. Walk In Cooler temperature should be 34F to 38 F, internal thermometer present and in good working condition (CRITICAL) Note Actual temperature
8aa. Swamp Grill-Freezer product temperature should be 10F or less. Internal thermometer present and in good working condition.(CRITICAL) Note Actual temperature (chicken strip, 2oz and 4oz meat patties, sausage patties/crumbles)
9aa. Swamp Refrigerator protein temperature should be 34F to 38 F, internal thermometer present and in good working condition. (CRITICAL) Note Actual temperatures (chicken, eggs, corn dog)
10aa. Dresser product temperature is 40F or less. Internal thermometer is present and good condition. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Temperature (mayo, lettuce, ranch,cut/sliced tomato)
11aa. Fountainette product should be 40F or less. Internal thermometer present and in good condition. (CRITICAL) Note Actual temperatures (strawberry, 50/50 mix).
12. Potentially Hazardous foods held in Front Swamp must be 40F or less. Foods include sliced/diced tomatoes & cole slaw (CRITICAL) Note actual temperature (tomato, cole slaw)
13. APW, Roundup or like Cooker, Heat wells, Warming drawer, Hot dog warmer, Prince castle holding and and heat lamp product temperatures should be holding at 165F or greater. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Product Temperature
16. Internal Meat Temperature Log (monthly log) and Sonic Safe (daily log) completed per policy. Corrective action documented. (CRITICAL)
17. Ice Cream And Shake Machine cabinets are 34F to 38F , product temperature is 40F or less. The Thermometer is present and good working condition. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Temperatures (Soft serve, Shake, Dispensed Product.)
19. Correct grill procedures, (including grill timers) for 2oz & 4oz meat, bacon, ham, grilled chicken, eggs, sausage, burrito mix must be used. All products must be cooked to 165 degrees or greater(CRITICAL) Note actual temperature (2oz & 4oz meat, chicken patty, sausage)
20. Correct dresser procedures must be used. (CRITICAL)
21. Employees following 20/20. State and local glove requirements followed. (CRITICAL)
23. No cross-contamination is allowed. (CRITICAL)
24. All approved products being used.(CRITICAL) (ice cream, hot dogs, meat, chili, gravy, corn dog, chicken, shredded cheese, sliced cheese, sausage, eggs, pickles, mayo, mustard, bulk ranch, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, FF, TT)
26. Food must be properly tempered to 34 to 40 degrees. (CRITICAL) Note Actual Temperatures (chili, hot dogs, bacon, corn dogs, grilled chicken, strawberry topping, ham)
28. Sanitizer is present and in designated locations and in correct concentration and temperature. Sanitizer test strips are present and in use. Chlorsan and Citrus Delimer present in drive in . (CRITICAL)
29. Digital thermometer kit and probes are present and properly calibrated. (CRITICAL)
32. All cleaning chemicals and equipment are properly identified and stored away from food and paper products. (CRITICAL)
39. All food contact surfaces must be cleaned and sanitized at least every 2 hours. (CRITICAL)
46. Hand sinks in kitchen(1) ,and front (1) area are properly stocked (hand soap, hand sanitizer, paper towels, hand washing sign) Hand sinks and drains are in good working order (hot and cold running water, drains properly, no leaks)(CRITICAL)
51. No visible signs of infestation. Outside doors should be sealed and remained closed. (CRITICAL)
55. Managers, Assistant managers and person in charge are Servsafe Certified. ( CRITICAL)
58. Historical temperature logs ( Internal Meat, and Sonic Safe) are recorded and corrective actions documented . (CRITICAL)
5. Onion Ring batter should be 40F or less. Note Actual Temperature
8. Swamp Grill-Freezer temperature should be 0F to (+/-10) internal thermometer present and in good working condition. Note Actual temperature
9. Swamp Refrigerator temperature should be 34F to 38 F, internal thermometer present and in good working condition. Note Actual temperature
10. Dresser cabinet temperature is 38F or less. Note Actual temperature
11. Fountainette cabinet temperature should be 38F or less. Note actual temperature.
14. Fryer temperature should be 350F (+/-10). Note Actual temperatures (Vat1, Vat 2, Vat 3, Vat 4)
15. Grill temperature zones 400F (+/-30), 350F (+/-30), 200F (200F minimum, 230F maximum), Garland Clam Shell Grill (Top 425F (+\- 15), Garland Clam Shell Grill (bottom 350F(+\- 10), Hot Dog Roller Grill (250/200) Note Actual Temperature
18. Ice Cream and Shake Machine must be clean, properly maintained and sanitized.
22. Clean towels must be used, stored properly and in sanitizer.
27. Product stored in walk-in and reach-in coolers and freezers are properly stored, covered and dated. This includes tempered items.
30. Dry food products are properly stored, dated and rotated (per FIFO). Dry paper products are properly stored. All food and packaging must be off the floor at least 6 inches.
31. Use only approved chemical products at the drive in.(no Bleach, Comet, Brillo, Dawn, Pesticides, Herbicides, etc.)
33. Floors, drains, and baseboards are clean and in good condition. All threaded water connections must have proper back flow device.
34. Walls, doors, ceiling panels and vents are clean, in place, and in good repair.
35. Restrooms are clean and properly stocked with soap, sanitizer, towels, and a trash an with lid)
36. Trash cans and dumpster areas are clean, covered and free from debris.
37. Light fixtures are shielded or covered.
38. Three compartment sinks are set up properly and being used. Wash, rinse and sanitize. If approved mechanical dish machine is used, all temperature sand sanitizer concentrations, if applicable, meet requirements.
40. All equipment must be NSF certified/commercial grade, clean, in good condition, and properly maintained
41. All refrigeration/freezer units ( including shelving and light bulbs) are in good working condition and clean.
42. Utensils and storage containers clean, food grade. NSF certified, in good condition and stored properly: tomato slicer, can opener, onion ring machine, food bins, cutting boards, utensils, cutting gloves, malt collars, etc.
43. Soft drink, ice machine and ice bins are free of soil and good working order. Ice scoops must be properly stored.
44. Ice bucket is NSF certified, clean, sanitized, in good condition, stored off floor, labeled as a "ice only" bucket.
48. Employees wearing clean uniforms and hair is properly restrained.
49. No nail polish and/or jewelry, including watches, worn by food handlers. No fingernails over 1/4 inch length . Bandages must be colored and covered. No jewels or stones allowed .
50. Employee personal items, including food and drinks are properly stored.
52. All pest control paperwork must be present in drive-in. Service contract, pest control reports, pest control applicator licenses, and certificate of insurance are on file.
56. Current operations manual must be present
56a. Current Food Safety Audit packet must be present.
57. Star guides are present in the drive-in. 2011 or newer booklets (15) are present in each binder. The position exams sheet and Proficiency checklist should be present for each employee. The Position tracking chart must be posted with current names and certification stickers. All employees require recertification each year.
59. MSDS sheets must be available for all chemicals including pesticides and sanitizer.
60. Bloodborne Pathogen and First Aid Kits must be present and properly stocked.
62. Current State / Local health permit is posted. Health inspections should be maintained on file in the store for a period of at least one year.
63. Outside sewage and/or grease trap manhole cover is properly secured. (No Points Deducted)
64. Manager and Assistant Manager Food Safety E-Learning course completed. (No Points Deducted)
Non Critical Score