300 Reynolds Road, Londonderry
Daily Vehicle Checklist
• EVERY DAY PRIOR TO TRANSPORT You must hose, vacuum and clean the vehicle.
• ONCE A WEEK the vehicle needs to be thoroughly washed INSIDE THE CAGES AND REAR ANIMAL AREA AND OUTSIDE SURFACES with water & detergent. Also clean all windows inside and out, disinfect all internal hard surfaces with F10, and wipe the dash and other hard surfaces in the front can with Armorall or similar surface protectant.
• You MUST SMS each client and the manager with an estimated arrival time prior to departure for each destination using the standard SPR SMS.
• You MUST maintain your presentation to SPR high standards at all times during working hours.
• You MUST return the vehicle to the resort at the end of the day with a full tank of fuel and correct tyre pressure
• At the end of you shift you must remove all RUBBISH, MEDICATIONS, FOOD OR BELONGINGS and it is YOUR responsibility to accurately document payments, medications and belongings taken from clients. ALSO you are responsible for handover and communication of all money's, information, medications and belongings to the manager at the end of your transport run.
• YOU are responsible for the collection of all animals, belongings, medications etc. prior to departure as well as the safe handling of all animals before, during and after transport.
• At the end of each shift you must clean up any faeces, excrement, urine or vomit from the cages and associated surfaces.
Make a note if you see any of the following: • dirty vehicle • broken glass • damaged or missing hub caps • dents, scratches or other damage
Make a note if you see any of the following: • rubbish • excessive dirt and hair • belongings or medications • dirty glass • missing floor mats • dirty cages
1. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure all the above items are compliant. You are entirely responsible for the vehicle, its contents and animals in your care at all times between departure and arrival from your employers place of business.
You are liable for (but not limited to) the following:
• traffic, driving and parking fines & infringements
• insurance excess due to damage from a crash or accident
• costs associated with any theft, damage or injury resulting from carelessness or negligence on your behalf.
To complete this form:
1. Click 'EXPORT'
2. Click 'SEND'
3. THEN Click 'FINISH AUDIT'