5pt - An overlap of at least of 30 mins is scheduled and coded for store visit? (REF 30)
3pt - MIC can describe the Food Safety Travel Path
- Describe the two criticals at the door.
- Looks at food safety timer.
- Procedes to wash hands
-Places santizer strips in hand
-Checks serve safe for name and expiration
-Puts FSC under arm
- Checks Iced tea is cut, zip tied, and dated.
- Checks sanitizer buckets 150ppm -400ppm
- Checks for back up tools. ( Mom, Dad, 3 kids, big yellow house)
- In prep area along side reviewing FSC/ then store visit/ then completes food safety checklist.
-Posted by front counter
- MIC can point at it
- White tube trimmed
- 5 Prior days free of errors, complete and properly filled out
- Is there signatures showing that it has been checked by the managers?
- MIC shows the ability of how to read the strength of all sanitizer buckets, including shake sanitizer
- MIC ensures they are all 150-400
**Tools** (REF 21)
- There a set of back up tools available in store (per job aid).
- Timer good and set for 4 hours.
- Tools changed within 15 minutes after timer goes off. (Tongs and tong pans, meat and egg spatulas, ladle and pan for liquid eggs, sear tool and sear tool pan, egg rings, cool covers, knives and cutting boards, mix in spindle, PHC and UHC drawers, rice scoop and rice scoop pans).
**Tools - (B) **
- MIC ensures timer is running. They also understand timer must be immediately reset (turn off and immediately after, turn on). Manager ensures Tool timer is running on Manager Station TImer. Only the MIC can reset timer. MIC is able to assemble and disassemble tools per job aid.
3pt - What do you do when Food Safety Auditor arrives?
- Acknowledge and ask for a min to organize floor.
- Give auditor FSC to review.
- Look at food safety timer and make a plan for any food safety timer less than 2 hours.
- Announce the audit is taking place and remind them of danger zone 1 and 2.
- Call for help.
3pt - MIC demonstrates knowledge of food safety timer and how it is used. (Including the warning timers)
3pt - MIC understands no action required for times longer than 2 hours.
MIC is knowledgeable on creating plans and prioritizing food safety times less than 2 hours.
3pt - What do you do when auditor crosses the blue door? (threshold entrance)
-follow the auditor, (be where he be, see what he see).
3pt - What should you be looking for?
- any food safety violations (reference Game Plan/Station Planners)
3pt - what do you do if you see a Food Safety violation?
- correct it before the auditor brings it to your attention. (ya see it, ya fix it)
3pt - What do you do if the auditor brings a food safety issue to your attention?
- immediately take corrective action to avoid double points lost. (ya miss it, ya fix it)
Hand wash timer is set/on? How many minutes left?
Does MIC Know when next hourly hand wash is to occur?
How does MIC verify all employees properly wash their hands with soap at designated hand sink?
Does MIC know only one person goes out to check the lobby and restrooms; and watch for anyone coming in through the kitchen door and ensures proper hand wash is conducted?
3pt - All employees can tell the story of Sam
MIC can give three examples of when to wash hands? - after picking something from the floor, after cleaning tasks, after touching any body part and/or uniform, after touching trash can or anything that could cause cross contamination, etc.
A. Crossing Blue Door "Mc Hammer Can't Touch This"
B. Hourly Handwash " Everybody at the sink, with soap, beat the buzzer)
A. No handling raw meat with hands
B. Final Flip and check "All Patties"
3pt - Does every employee know both "Danger Zones 1& 2 (A & B from both zones)"?
Does MIC know both "Danger Zones, 1 & 2 - (A & B from both zones)" AND UNDERSTANDS their role is to ensure both zones are protected?
Are "Danger Zones 1 & 2" Job Aids posted? (Zone 1 Job Aid by kitchen door and Zone 2 Job Aid by Grill)
- MIC able to perform patty temp check 155F or higher by taking 5 temps of a patty 12, 3, 6, 9 and center. Is knowledgeable on corrective action
-MIC displays the ability to correctly take the temp of the shake machine (<=41) by taking three times (FMB) and writing the highest on the FSC and knowledgeable on corrective action
-MIC displays the ability to correctly take the temp of the fryers (>=350) and knowledgeable on corrective action (REF 36)
-MIC displays the ability to correctly take the temp of the refrigerators (<=41.0) and knowledgeable on corrective action (REF 37)
**Any Miscellaneous - FS**
- describe any miscellaneous-FS seen. ex, nail polish, stone earrings/jewelry, drinks in food prep areas, etc.
1st minor observed
2nd minor observed
3rd minor observed
4rth minor observed
5th minor observed
6th minor observed
1st major observed
2n major observed
3rd major observed
Any crititals observed
Time as a Public Health Control (TPH) procedures are correctly. TPH foods include: non-refrigerated shredded lettuce, iceberg lettuce leafs, sliced tomato, and processed cheeses at the assembly and taco stations. 4 hour hold time in use.
Weekly dial thermometer calibration chart is filled out on last page of the Food Safety Checklist ( standard within 5 degrees, if not is there a corrective action)
Grill - What percentage of grill assembly is cooking on grill? 25%
Grill/Assembly - What percent is assembly? 75%
Grill - What is the A, B, C, and D of assembly? do your job, help others, clean and stock, dont you dare
Fryer/Taco - What percent is drop fryer products ? 25%
Drive Thru - What is your B responsibility? Help front counter, drop fries, and portion products
Fryer/Taco - What percent is the taco assembly? 75%
Fryer/Taco - What is A, B, C, and D of Taco Assembly?
Drive Thru - What percent is DO YOUR JOB ? 75%
Drive Thru - What percent is B,C, and D ? 25%
Front Counter - What percent is DO YOUR JOB? 25%
Front Counter - What percent is B,C,and D? 75%
Front Counter - What is your C responsibility? Clean the lobby and restrooms. Follow station planner.
MIC- What percent is coaching/direct procedures, food safety, monitors to ensure 5 sec great and order times and 30s drop times? 50%
MIC - What percent is HELP OTHERS? 50%
Why is it important to portion finger foods? So the MIC doesnt have to wash their hands if they have to drop finger foods when helping fryers.
"Without looking, where are your people?"
" What is in the PHU/UHC right now?"
"What is a zero on the build to chart?"
" What is your triangle?"
" What does stop and drop mean?"
" Where do you look at the monitor ? R or L"
"What does last one in first one out mean in WSP?"
What is ES2+?
When do you do ES2+?
3pt Is MIC ensuring ES2+ execution in the drive thru and the front?
What are the 4 points of Accuracy?
How many times do you confirm the order ? (on drive thru/front)
3pts Is MIC ensuring that team is ensuring Accuracy on DT and Front Counter.
What do you check on a 2 min drill?
How often should you do a 2 min drill?
3 points - MIC is coaching, directing, and communicating to ensure 5 sec greet and order times and 30s drop times by managing the triangle. What are 5 sec greet times? What are 30 sec drop times?
3 points - MIC is in proper position including when helping others.
5 points - Speed of Service is posted with actionable notes?