1. Answer "Compliant", "Non-Compliant" or "N/A" for the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
3. To add a Corrective Measure, click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Height of Vehicle Unladen
WINDSCREEN: Damage Free and Screen Wash Level
OIL: Check Engine Oil & Brake Fluid Levels
LIGHTS: Check tailights / indicators / headlight / interior
SEATBELTS: Check all in good condition
JACK: Check wheel brace in the vehicle
FIRE EXTINGUISHER: Must be in vehicle
FIRST AID KIT: Must be in vehicle
TYRES: Check Condition and Pressure (PSI written on side of tyres)
TROLLEY - Is there a trolley in the vehicle?
SCALES - Are scales in the vehicle?
No. of crates In
No. of crates out
Check external bodywork for any new scratches, dints etc.
CABIN: Clean Daily
FRIDGE: Clean Daily
EXTERIOR: Clean Weekly
Must be a minimum of 3/4 full. (Do not wait until end of day)