Visual Inspection Report Form
1. List all the parts to be visually inspected by tapping “Add Part”
2. Indicate its ID and location and take/attach photos of the part.
3. Select pass or fail based on the part’s defect criteria below:
(This is an example of how you can use iAuditor to include best practice reference images in your templates to assist with inspections.)
4. For parts with visual defects, choose from the dropdown menu the exact failed item/s based on defect criteria.
5. You may put additional observations, then digitally place your signature to finish the visual inspection.
ID & Location
Identify visual defect/s.
- Incomplete penetration
- Incomplete fusion
- Burn through
- Under cut
- Weld reinforcement
- Arc strikes
- Weld size/profile
Quality Assurance Inspector Name & Signature