1. Did you arrive prior to closing time.
2. All external signage lights working.
3. Relevant temperature checks and HACCAP checks completed.
4. Shift manager proactively managing food nearing its expiry date.
5. Sufficient stock for the next day and all prepping done.
6. Hot bag count.
7. Clean close procedures being executed with hustle.
8. Staff levels correct according to the schedule.
10. Store taking orders until closing time.
11. Safety and security procedures being followed after close.
12. Correct float for the next day.
13. DPG deliveries and food transfers entered correctly.
14. End of day paperwork printed correctly, eDebit report attached.
15. Credit card slips collated correctly.
16. Office left tidy and paperwork filed.
17. Clean close checked prior to staff leaving the store.
18. Alarm in full working order.