Skill in Methods
Not Applicable (N/A)
Below (B) = somewhat clumsy, fumbles, hesitations (loses time)
Meet (M) = steady, proficient, average (neither gains or loses time)
Exceed (E) = safely reduces motion, quick, smooth (gains time)
1. Associate will obtain an empty pallet to begin the slatting process.
2. The empty pallet is placed close enough to the product already palletized, to avoid over extending.
3. Associate will begin transferring cases from the full pallet to the empty pallet (using properly lifting technique).
4. Once a full layer is transferred, a spreader (slat) will be applied.
5. Repeat above steps, applying slats between each restacked layer, until the pallet is complete.
6. Continue restack / slat process until all pallets are complete.
7. Load pallets in target blast cell, ensure proper pallet placement.
8. Notify supevisor once the process is complete, for next assignment.
Safety remarks required
Scoring Safety Elements
Below (B) = does not comply and/or understand
Meet (M) = understands and performs most of the time
Exceed (E) = understands and performs all the time
Scoring Performance Estimate
Below (B) = less than 0 Meet (M) = greater than 0 but less than +10 Exceed (E) = greater than +10
Skills in Methods
Below = somewhat clumsy, adds motion, fumbles, hesitation, errors
Meet = follows methods, proficient, consistent, steady, average
Exceed = precise and smooth, quick and sure, reduces motions, smart, perfection
Below = slow, not best effort, slow motion
Meet = steady, enthusiastic, average
Exceed = fast, focused, sometimes too much
Below = does not try to avoid delay, exceeds delay allowances, stops working to talk
Meet = minimizes delay by following the methods, continues working while talking, sometimes successful at avoiding delay
Exceed = eliminates delay by eliminating motion, always works - never talks, always successful at avoiding delay
5-Step Coaching Model
1) Convey Positive Intent
2) Describe behavior and actions observed
3) State impact of desired coachable behavior(s)
4) Ask associate to respond
5) Focus discussion on solution
Was a Coachable Moment Observed:
Coachable Behavior (Additional notes about employee's performance during this observation)
Quality Audit by Manager
CMO Quality Feedback