Skill in Methods
Not Applicable (N/A)
Below (B) = somewhat clumsy, fumbles, hesitations (loses time)
Meet (M) = steady, proficient, average (neither gains or loses time)
Exceed (E) = safely reduces motion, quick, smooth (gains time)
1. Travel to pickline in most direct route possible.
2. Scan pickline location needing replened.
3. Travel to directed location in most direct route possible.
4. Obtain pallet and scans label confirming pallet selected is correct.
5. Operator does a visual check of pallet to verify pallet is in good condition.
6. Travels to deposit location in most direct route possible.
7. If inventory issues exist follow appropriate warehouse procedures to resolve.
8. Places pallet correctly in location. Pallet is placed straight in location and at proper depth in bay.
9. If replenishing a multi-deep bay, returns any removed pallets to correct location.
10. Scans deposit location.
11. Clean and remove dunnage from replened location, before proceeding to next assignment.
12. Proceeds to next assignment as directed in an efficient manner.
Safety remarks required
Scoring Safety Elements
Below (B) = does not comply and/or understand
Meet (M) = understands and performs most of the time
Exceed (E) = understands and performs all the time
Scoring Performance Estimate
Below (B) = less than 0 Meet (M) = greater than 0 but less than +10 Exceed (E) = greater than +10
Skills in Methods
Below = somewhat clumsy, adds motion, fumbles, hesitation, errors
Meet = follows methods, proficient, consistent, steady, average
Exceed = precise and smooth, quick and sure, reduces motions, smart, perfection
Below = slow, not best effort, slow motion
Meet = steady, enthusiastic, average
Exceed = fast, focused, sometimes too much
Below = does not try to avoid delay, exceeds delay allowances, stops working to talk
Meet = minimizes delay by following the methods, continues working while talking, sometimes successful at avoiding delay
Exceed = eliminates delay by eliminating motion, always works - never talks, always successful at avoiding delay
5-Step Coaching Model
1) Convey Positive Intent
2) Describe behavior and actions observed
3) State impact of desired coachable behavior(s)
4) Ask associate to respond
5) Focus discussion on solution
Was a Coachable Moment Observed:
Coachable Behavior (Additional notes about employee's performance during this observation)
Quality Audit by Managers
CMO Quality Feedback