Hygiene Standards External Vertical and Horizontal
• No weeds or grain residues within 9 metres of storages
• Drains and gutters free of grain, bees wings and dust
• Machinery, equipment and tools stored in their place (5S)
• No presence of general rubbish
• Attempt made to clean grain residues around storage
• Scrap bin containing residues, but not neglected (doesn’t require emptying as yet)
• Grain spills picked up off rail siding
• Odd weeds scattered around storage
• Odd pieces of machinery, equipment and tools scattered around storage
• Area neglected
• No attempt to clean grain residues around storage
• Scrap bin containing rotting grain residues for long periods (needs emptying).
• Grain residues left on rail siding
• Machinery, equipment and tools scattered around storage
• General rubbish left around storage
• Rubbish bins full and need to be emptied
Hygiene Standards Internal Vertical and Horizontal
• Free of grain and dust residues in tunnels, boots, hopper, towers, catwalks etc
• Grain handling tools storages as per 5S
• No general rubbish
• Free of rodent and bird carcasses, feathers and droppings less than 1 week old
• The standard required for residual treatment
• Attempt made to clean grain residues and spills
• Free of neglected accumulation of grain and dust ie piles of grain growing in boots
• Spill or heavy build-ups cleaned on a two-weekly basis
• No attempt made to clean grain residues and spills
• Heavy grain and dust residues in tunnels, boots, hopper, towers, catwalks etc
• General rubbish left in storage
• Grain handling tools left in poor condition
• Hygiene neglected during and after grain handling activity, a standard that is not to be tolerated.
Add Silo/Horizontal Storage
Is the Fumigation Over-due???
Is the Treatment Date Over-due??
Is the any Snail evidence?
If Yes, please forward photos to Regional Pest Control Manager
Storage Under Fumigation
Scrap/Waste Bin Requires Emptying
Are all confined space entries locked if not in use
Is all confined space signage in good repair and legible