This is a full site inspection undertaken by a visiting Director or Senior Manager and is a records of what is observed during the visit.
Project Contract Name & Number
Personnel on site
Instructions For Completion.
1. Any Failed Responses MUST Be Followed Up By "Assigning An Action" to ensure that the Failed Response(s) Are Followed Up & Closed Out. 2. This Request a) What Is To Be Done, b) The E-Mail Address Of The Assignee (Contracts Manager/Project Manager/Site Manager/Assistant Site Manager c) The Priority Level d) The Date By Which Close Out Action Is Required By Are To Be Included. 3. Click The "Create Action" & It Will Be Sent Via E-Mail To The Assignee. 4. Photos May Be Added Via The Media Option. 5. The "Add Notes" Option Can Be Used To Add Any Necessary Comments, Including Positive Comments (which are to be encouraged). Do Not Just Focus On Negative Findings. Most Of All " DONT WALK BY" Positive Intervention Is A Must At All Times.
The Scoring System Is Explained Here -
10 Points = Best Practice. 8.5 Points = Compliant. 4 Points = Below Compliant.
0 Points = Non-Compliant.
1. Asbestos & Demolition (Dismantling Works)
2. Confined Spaces
5. Existing Services (Underground / Overhead)
6. Fire Risk Management
7. Lifting Operations
8. Plant & Equipment
9. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
10. Storage Of Materials
11. Site Office Set Up
12. Site Security
13. Temporary Electrical Installations (Cabins & Site Temps)
14. Temporary Works (Stability Of Structures)
15. Traffic Management
16. Work At Height
17. Occupational Health Hazards
18. Welfare Facilities
19. Worker Engagement
20. Failed Responses
Have All Failed Responses From Previous Inspections Been Closed Out?
Have All Failed Responses From This Inspection Been Identified & Follow Up Actions Identified With Realistic Timescales For Close Out?
Additional Comments & Photos
Insert Additional Comments Here (where necessary) & Add Photos Not Already Included In The Report.
Name & Signature Of Inspector
Name & Signature Of Site Representative