1. Is a Service Provider regularly testing and maintaining the following components to the relevant Service Agreement and appropriate State legislation:
A - Portable Fire Extinguishers
B - Fire Hose Reels
C - Fire Doors
D - Fire Alarm System
E - Fire Sprinkler System
F - Early Warning Intercommunication System (EWIS)
G - Emergency Lighting & Exit Signs
2. Are Fire Cupboards (fire hose reel storage, etc) clean and free from stored materials and rubbish?
3. Are Portable Fire Extinguishers and Fire Hose Reels marked with a location and identification marker?
1. Is the emergency evacuation plan clearly displayed in all areas?
2. Are ALL Fire Doors operational?
3. Are assembly areas allocated and understood?
4. Has a practice drill occurred in the last six months?
5. Are the means of escape paths and emergency exits clear?
1. Is a Service Provider regularly testing plug in electrical equipment and Residual Current Devices?
2. Are power points being used appropriately (i.e no multiboards, double adaptors, etc)
1. Are there any hazardous materials or dangerous goods present on site?
2. Are the materials or goods stored correctly?
3. Are Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) available for all dangerous goods?
1. Are floors and surfaces in good condition?
2. Are stairways and aisles kept clear and useable?
3. Are lighting levels satisfactory?
4. Is the general presentation and cleanliness satisfactory?
5. Are toilets clean and adequately stocked with supplies?
6. Are the kitchen/tea rooms clean?
7. Is the line marking & signage adequate in the car park area?
8. Is the directory board up to date?
9. Are vacant areas clean and presentable?
10. Are lifts clean, well lit and are the emergency phones operational?
11. Are public facilities and large common areas (i.e food courts, etc) well presented?
1. Are exterior walls and surfaces clean and in good repair?
2. Are paths and external stairs in good condition?
3. Are parking areas clean & tidy?
4. Are driveways clear and free of hazards?
5. Are landscaped areas well presented & free from rubbish?
1. Are all restricted access areas locked?
1. Are all access ladders and stairways in good condition?
2. Are the lifts serviced frequently?
4. Does the car park ventilation system appear to be working correctly?
5. Are ALL plant rooms neat and tidy, free from debris and trip hazards?
6. Is the roof area free from debris and trip hazards?
Please make a note of any hazards not already identified in this report.
Please make a note of any issues not already identified in this report.