1. How often do you see your Area Management?
2. Is your Area Management team easily contactable?
3. How often do you see your VSO and do they provide the appropriate support to your brigade?
4. How often do you see your Training Officer and do they provide the appropriate support to your brigade?
5. How does the Brigade interact with Career and/or neighbouring Volunteer Fire Brigade's?
6. Does your brigade have issues responding appliances and if so at what times?
7. Does the brigade have any problems recruiting new members?
8. Does the brigade have any issues retaining members?
9. What level of establishment do you believe your brigade should be and why?
10. Does your Brigade have a management committee in place and is it the standard structure?
11. Does brigade have a Duty roster in place and if so how does it operate?
12. How often is training, how often are meetings?
13. Does your brigade start training nights with a parade?
14. Does your brigade have an administrator? If yes.... Who is it? When do they attend training? What training has been provided? What resources are available?
15. Do you have a succession plan for yourself and other key roles in the brigade?
16. What can the organisation do to assist you in your role as the CFO/DCFO or OIC of your brigade?
17. What do you think the organisation does particularly well?