Maintenance Department/Contractor This document details the work being carried out followed by a hand back to production.
Plant and area affected.
Choose your site
Using the risk matrix calculate the risk rating.
Date and Time work undertaken
Will production continue on lines either side of the work area ?
If yes above, specify the production being carried out and the proximity. Less than 5 Metres requires controls put in place.
What type of work is being carried out ?
- Cutting/Drilling (Steel)
- Electrical cabling and wiring
- Stripping and Painting
- Drilling (Concrete)
- Mechanical installation of parts
- Resurfacing (floors)
- Service and Lubrication
What type of foreign matter will be /is expected to be generated ?
- Grinding Dust and drilling swarf (steel)
- Dust (concrete)
- Adhesive Tape(eg insulation)
- Grainy Residue(floor resin)
- Wood pieces and splinters
- Concrete debris (stones/aggregate)
- Electrical (wire strands,connectors)
- Cardboard/Packing waste
- Rubber,glass,plastic pieces
List all controls put in place: eg.physical barriers, suppression,cloth drops,screens,extraction, cleaners in attendance.
What actions will be taken after completion of work and prior to hand back to Production ?
- Dry Vacuum and inspection
- Water rinse and inspection
- Full CIP cycle and inspection
- Dry sweep/brush/shovel
- Wet sweep/brush clean
- Wet vacuum clean
- Air sampling plates
- Wet Vacuum clean - mobile scrubber
- Re-rubbering(replace rubber/orings)
- Check orientation of valves
- Inspect filters
- Contract cleaner to complete a final clean
Have you completed a foreign matter inspection ?
List any items found - on food stream,above food stream, in 10m radius of work area.
Is the area clean ?
Engineering/Contract Representative I am satisfied that the area has been left in a clean and food safe condition. List name and sign.
Production/QA Representative I am satisfied that the area has been left in a clean and food safe condition. list name and sign.