Name of employee:
Do you have any safey concerns you would like to discuss?
Do you have all the PPE required to do your job safely?
Do you inspect your PPE prior to using it?
Do you inspect and ensure all equipment, tools, or safety devices are tagged with the proper color code (of the quarter) before using?
Have you read the applicable JSA(s) for your job within the last 3 months?
Did you complete a BIPS/NM/CC in the last week?
Have you raised any safety issues/concerns with your JHSC rep? if so have you received an update?
Do you have any questions about the Stepback card?
What, if any changes, would you like to see at Sunday Safety?
Do you know where to find the Blue Book (SNC Global Safety management System Guide)?
Can you list 3 "Blue Rules"?
- Conduct a StepBack prior to starting work
- Use fall protection when working above 1.8m (6’)
- Wear a seatbelt when in any moving vehicle
- Use a spotter/flag person as required
- Verify isolation of all energy sources
- Comply with the scaffold color tag system
- Hold the handrail when using stairs
- Work from a ladder without maintaining 3 points of contact
- Drive above speed limits or while using a mobile phone
- Work under the effects of drugs or alcohol
- Modify, remove or override any machine guards
- Commence work without wearing required PPE
- Enter an excavation, confined space, exclusion zone without authorization
- Walk under a suspended load
Have you reviewed the safety board this rotation?