Installation of Smoke Detector Agreement
In consideration of the installation of a smoke detector being installed in my home by the Maryville Fire Department, I (see below), being lawful age, on behalf of myself, my agents, heirs, servants, executors, administrators, and successors and any person owning or residing at the identified property, agree as follows:
1. The detector has been installed in this residence by the Maryville Fire Department as a charitable contribution and it is intended by owner and all others concerned that installer will have no liability from this installation.
2. The owner by signing this document releases the City of Maryville, City of Maryville Fire Department, and/or employees or agents from any claims of liability relating to the installation of the smoke detector including claims related to improper operation of smoke detector and smoke detector's failure to operate.
3. The owner will be responsible for the maintenance of the smoke detector. This will include but not be limited to the regular inspection and replacing of batteries to insure proper operation of the smoke detector.
4. The owner relies solely on his/her judgement in executing this release and insures that no promise or agreement was made to the owner that is not expressed in this release.
5. Owner has read and fully understands this release.
- Inside Sleeping Areas
- Outside Sleeping Areas
- On Each Level
Fire Safety Materials Given to Occupants