1. Start the inspection by taking a photo of the Vehicle Being Inspected.
2. Answer each item as "Yes", "No", "N/A".
3. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
4. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
5. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
6. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Note: Take photos of any noted damage.
Front & rear Lights Operational
All Indicators Operational
Left and Right Break Lights Operational
Rear Reverse Light Operational
Windshield Free of Cracks and Chips
Van Free of Damage?
Rear Window Free of Cracks and Chips
All mirrors in full working order
Vehicle is Clean and Free of Road Grime and Dirt
All Tyres in Good Repair with No Visible Signs of Wear or Cracking in Sidewall
Adequate Spare Tire is Available if Necessary in Good Repair with No Visible Signs of Wear or Cracking in Sidewall
Driver and Passenger Wheel/Tire Trim Rings in Place
All Seats in Good Repair
Seat Belts Operational
Interior is Clean and Free of Loose Objects
Rear of Van is clean & Tidy
Spare Key available (Located in office)
Valid Vehicle Registration is Located in Vehicle (Located in office)
Valid Vehicle Insurance Certificate is Located in Vehicle (Located in office)
Fuel card with this vehicle?
Securely mounted First Aid Kit (Ensure Completely Stocked)
Fire Extinguisher Charged and Inspected
Any additional information regarding this vehicle?