1. Has the SWMS/JHA have been completed and approved? (including review using EIMS-7-5452 SWMS/JHA review checklist)
2. Is there a copy of the SWMS/JHA with the work crew? Is it the same or newer version as the approved?
3. Has a Utake 5 form been completed before the activity began?
4. Has there been any changes or updates conducts on the document (hand written notes/ Utake 5)? Have these been reviewed and communicated with a resign and related?
5. Are all members of the work crew signed onto the SWMS/JHA?
Where any noncompliance is given above, provide details:
6. Note any adjustments, changes and actions. Discuss the changes with the work crew, update the SWMS/JHA accordingly, resign and re-date. If significant changes are required and updated by document owner.
7. Are there any additional hazards which have not been identified in the SWMS/JHA? Is so SWMS/JHA and risk register need alteration. Allocate the changes to be made to a responsible person.
Have the workers been inducted into the SWMS/JHA and understand the key hazards?
(Verify that worker at least understands two hazards and controls of work being carried out)
Have the training and competency requirements for all workers involved in the SWMS/JHA been specified?
Do the workers process the correct training and competency requirements?
Have the necessary permits obtain and are they suitably authorised?
Have the requirements of the permit been implemented?
Have the risk control identified in the SWMS/JHA been implement?
Are the manual handling aids specified in the SWMS/JHA controls being used?
Are the workers using PPE as specified?
Is it clear who is supervising the activity described in the SWMS/JHA?
Do the workers understand the legal obligation requirements in respect to the SWMS/JHA?
Actions required/actions by:
Additional hazards observed