The MMG Cutting Sizer service should be complete after each well.
1. Perform all pre-job paper work including JRAs, Hazard IDs, LO/TO permits.
2. Power down equipment.
3. Perform lock out tag out procedure SOP-018 and complete LO/TO permit.
4. Have vacuum truck or utilize rig vac to suck out all lines and pumps connected to cuttings sizer. If this is not available, drain lines into appropriate containment.
5. Ensure recirculation bin is bypassed and feed valve is closed.
6. Remove all inspection plates on both suction and discharge sides.
7. Use the Rig Vac to vac up drilling fluid while using a bucket of water to rinse drilling fluid off of the inside of cuttings sizer making sure all cuttings and fluid are cleaned up.
8. Place spill pan under both ends of suction and discharge before removing lines. Inspect cuttings sizer teeth for damage and signs of wear and send pictures to supervisor. Inspect door handles, on/off switch, lights, wire connections are tight, power cord grommets, power cord and plug, mounting bolts, asset number, base is secured, all bolts are tightened, gasket, inspection plate bolted and secured and for visible leaks.
9. If signs of wear or damage are present, notify supervisor and proceed as instructed.
10. Remove panel cover and inspect for signs of moisture or any damage to electrical components also check for damage to cord and cord ends. Some units may have a separate control panel that runs the MMG that needs to be inspected.
11. Inspect motor fan and ensure there is no damage or wear
12. Gears in gearbox are grease packed and are to be packed with grease upon inspection. Inspect outside of gearbox to ensure no leaks.
13. After inspection is complete reassemble cuttings sizer and ensure all guards are in place.
14. Replace all suction and discharge lines ensuring that all camlocks/hammer unions are closed/tight and secure with new gaskets in place.
15. Prime pump and open supply and discharge lines
16. Remove lock out tag out and plug in cuttings sizer and return power to cuttings sizer.
17. Visually check for proper rotation
18. Return cuttings sizer to ready status.
Complete all necessary paperwork