1. Answer "Yes", "No", "N/A" on the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
3. To add a Corrective Actions, click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Audit Personnel Files
1. Confirm active and terminated personnel files are in a locked filing cabinet. Medical documentation should be separate from associate files.
2. Confirm active associate personnel files are organized alphabetically by last name
3. Confirm terminated associate personnel files are organized alphabetically by last name and by year of termination
4. Randomly audit five personnel files to ensure they contain appropriate documentation. All post-Workday files should include completed interview guide and signed PAT reviews. (Note: Pre-Workday files should include an associate application.)
5. Confirm the store has a file for non-selected candidates with completed interview guides, alphabetized by last name per year.
6. Ask SM or ASM to log into Workday and review for open tasks.
Audit Medical Files
1. Confirm medical files for both termed and active associates are in a locked filling cabinet or in a secure location and are separate from associate personnel files.
2. Confirm active associate medical files are organized alphabetically by last name
3. Confirm terminated associate medical files are organized alphabetically by last name and by year of termination.
4. Confirm associates on medical/discretionary leave are updated in Workday.
Audit I-9 Files
1. Confirm that all I-9's have been verified in workday within the 3 day grace period.
2. Number of Auto Terms (If more than 1 mark a no for this item.)
Number of Auto Terms
1. Confirm availability guidelines are being followed and entered in B-Time.
2. Validate any accommodations have been approved by RHRM, prior to entry. Accommodation request should be filled out and filed in the personnel file.
3. Confirm employees are using B-time to enter request off's and are utilizing the shift post and swapping process.
4. Confirm that SM or ASM can speak to benefits of employees using B-Time Swapping. Validate the SM or ASM is aware of one skill, multiple Job requirements.
5. Speak to 2 associates to see if they know how to use B-time and if they are aware of the ability to post, pick up and swap shifts.
6. List the number of:
Shifts Picked Up
Is the store utilizing B-time to drive personnel Ownership for the schedule?
Life Cycle of an Associate
1. Confirm the SM or ASM can speak to the life cycle of an associate.
2. Verify the Hiring Signs/ Decals are posted. Great Place to Work decals should be posted as well.
3. Validate the store is conducting realistic job previews during interviews.
4. Verify the associates is completing eLearning trainings prior to going to the floor
5. Confirm the store is utilizing the buddy program for the first 1-2 shifts & have met the Your Voice Team.
6. Validate the 2 week, 30, 60 & 90 day touchbases are taking place.
Audit Attendance Policy
1. Identify 5 Active associates whose points total warrant corrective action and verify corrective action is in the attendance binder.
Audit WOTC Compliance
1. Validate knowledge of WOTC process with the Management team.
2. Review all Associates on the Corporate list to validate stores completed WOTC process with all outstanding associates.
1. Is the store 100% staffed by department, including all Flex and LP positions filled.
2. Does the store have three Evergreen Req's posted in ICIMS?
3. Number of scheduled interviews
Open Door Policy/ Integrity Hotline/ STEPS Posted
1. Confirm all required materials are posted and contacts updated
Store Associate Career Path
1. Confirm store has poster posted in associate lounge and eLearning room
2. Confirm the store has supervisor and FT openings posted by time clock
3. Confirm the store has job interest forms posted
Anniversary/ Birthday Recognition Posted
1. Confirm the store has monthly birthday's and anniversaries posted.
Associate Recognition Awards Posted
1. Validate the store is utilizing the company recognition programs to improve engagement and reduce turn over. (IE Brags, Bringing Smiles, and Smile Alerts.)
2. Confirm the store has recent Brags posted
1. Does the store have Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly perfect attendance posted & they are recognized at store Rally
Bulletin/ Table Talkers
1. Does the store have the most current Bulletin posted on table?
1. Validate the store has published their schedules per the company directive
Review all required Fed., St., and City Legal Postings
1. Confirm all Materials Posted
2. Cross-reference with the Federal & State postings checklist
1. Confirm Your Voice Board is updated with Current action plan and Committee notes
2. Confirm proper dimensions are posted from most recent YV results
1. Confirm all associates are in proper attire
1. Verify all associates all wearing name badges
1. Validate the store does not have any safety issues.
1. Validate they are smiling & greeting
2. Confirm the cashiers are executing FAST
3. Verify CSS & Cashier observations
4. Ask what CS goal is, what current scores are & # of surveys this week/month
1. Talk to at least 3 Associates and solicit feedback regarding engagement & activities
1. Is the store conducting consistent AM and PM Rallies
2. Talk to at least 3 associates and solicit feedback on Rallies; identify if the store is holding them consistently and using them to improve recognition and engagement
1. Speak to at least one of the identified hi-potential candidates; review what they are working on; and access the level of leadership involvement
2. Do all Management/Sups utilize their IDP for follow up development? Are the IDPS updated to reflect activity & accomplishments
1. Validate the ASM or SM is able to speak to turnover goal. Check for retention goal action plan and laminated turnover spreadsheet is posted
2. Make sure 5% comp sheet is posted