Skill in Methods
Not Applicable (N/A)
Below (B) = somewhat clumsy, fumbles, hesitations (loses time)
Meet (M) = steady, proficient, average (neither gains or loses time)
Exceed (E) = safely reduces motion, quick, smooth (gains time)
1. Receive assignment from Supervisor / Ops desk.
2. Prepare trailer for loading.
3. Open dock door and apply dock plate. Use proper trailer restraints.
4. Complete pre-loading questions on loading tally.
5. Verify product is in good condition and address damages.
6. Verify product is in good condition and address damages.
7. Place product on truck.
8. Document pallet placement on loading diagram.
9. Return directly to staging location to obtain next pallet.
10. Return directly to staging location to obtain next pallet.
11. When loading is complete, retract dock plate and close dock door.
12. Finalize any load documents and complete post-loading questions.
13. Notify Supervisor / Ops desk that loading assignment is complete.
Safety remarks required
Scoring Safety Elements
Below (B) = does not comply and/or understand
Meet (M) = understands and performs most of the time
Exceed (E) = understands and performs all the time
Scoring Performance Estimate
Below (B) = less than 0 Meet (M) = greater than 0 but less than +10 Exceed (E) = greater than +10
Skills in Methods
Below = somewhat clumsy, adds motion, fumbles, hesitation, errors
Meet = follows methods, proficient, consistent, steady, average
Exceed = precise and smooth, quick and sure, reduces motions, smart, perfection
Below = slow, not best effort, slow motion
Meet = steady, enthusiastic, average
Exceed = fast, focused, sometimes too much
Below = does not try to avoid delay, exceeds delay allowances, stops working to talk
Meet = minimizes delay by following the methods, continues working while talking, sometimes successful at avoiding delay
Exceed = eliminates delay by eliminating motion, always works - never talks, always successful at avoiding delay
5-Step Coaching Model
1) Convey Positive Intent
2) Describe behavior and actions observed
3) State impact of desired coachable behavior(s)
4) Ask associate to respond
5) Focus discussion on solution
Was a Coachable Moment Observed:
Coachable Behavior (Additional notes about employee's performance during this observation)
Quality Audit by Manager
CMO Quality Feedback