I. Crew Health Assessment
1. Have any crew members visited an area where a COVID-19 case has been reported within the past 14 days?
2. Have any crew members been in close contact with someone who showed respiratory symptoms and who has been to a place with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days?
1. Are there handwashing guides near handwashing stations advising crew to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds?
2. Are crew members following handwash guidelines?
3. Do crew members actively avoid touching their face, mouth, nose, and eyes, especially after handling and/or touching an unsanitized item or surface?
4. Are crew members covering their noise and mouth with disposable tissue shen sneezing, couging, wiping, and blowing the nose and are they disposing of the used tissue immediately?
5. Are crew members practicing social distancing of at least 1 meter (3 feet), especially those that are coughing, sneezing, or may have a fever?
6. Do all crew members wear protective masks on board?
7. Are high-touch, high occupancy surfaces and areas regularly sanitized after work?
1. Is there a written and implemented Outbreak Management Plan on board?
2. Is there a written and implemented Pre-boarding Screening?
3. Are crew members trained to recognize the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 so that prompt action can be taken when there is a potential case on board?
4. Are there isolation protocols to quarantine crew members that are suspected to have COVID-19?
1. Is there an adequate supply of soap and clean water for handwashing?
2. Is there an adequate supply of sanitary gel with at least 70% alcohol?
3. Are all crew members provided with protective masks?