An informal process exists.
Written program specifies:
• Roles and responsibilities;
• List of emergency responders or coordinators;
• List of external emergency contacts and phone numbers to call;
• Identification of potential emergencies and actions to be taken;
• Procedure for accounting for all employees;
• Employee training requirements.
A revision log shall be included as part of the written program.
Evacuation routes, severe weather shelters, etc. are labeled or identified.
System for notification of employees during an emergency exists.
Written program is reviewed annually and updated as necessary. The revision log has been maintained to reflect the annual review and any other changes made to the written program throughout the year.
Evacuation (fire) drills are conducted at least annually.
Shelter in place (e.g. tornado) drills or drills for other events are held annually when the likelihood of such an event is high.
Employees understand their roles and responsibilities, what to do in an emergency, and who to contact.
The site has an active Crisis Management Team.
A site specific plan has been developed (roles, responsibilities, action plan, etc.) and at least a table top exercise is held annually.