1. Answer "Yes", "No" on the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon
3. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link
1. Is the building Secure - if not what measures have been put in place
State what areas are NOT secure and why
2. Is there evidence of fly tipping?
If so where and what items
3. Are there trip hazards on Paths and walkways?
What are the hazards? Loose slabs, raised manholes etc.
4. Is there evidence of damage to the fabric of the building?
Broken windows, forced doors, cut cables etc
5. Is there evidence of damage to the roof? This will be a visual inspection only
6. Is the external lighting working correctly?
If not which lights and why.
7. Is there evidence of illegal use?
Graffiti, needles, rubbish etc
8. Is the car park in an acceptable state to use?
Pot holes, Weeds, rubbish, are bays clearly marked?
9. Is the car park cleared of snow/water
Gritting contract details, do drains and need flushing?
10. Are the car park lights working correctly?
Highlight any bulbs smashed and need replacing
11. Is the area free from slips and trips hazards?
When was it last cleared/swept
12. Are any tarmac/paving repairs required?
State where repairs are required
13. Has there been any intruder alarm activation?
State what external doors and windows have been forced
14. Are all floors of the building clean and free from slip and trip hazards?
Which floors need attention
15. Do the common areas need cleaning?
What areas need attention
16. Are there any doors free from damage and working correctly?
16a. Are all keys available and working correctly?
Are spare sets available.
17. Is there any damage that has been caused since the last inspection?
Has the damage been reported, and to whom
18. Is the fire alarm showing faults? What areas, and when was this known
19. Are all internal lights working correctly?
20. Is there evidence of water leakage?
21. Have all systems been drained down?
21. Are flammable liquids or gases stored on site?
If so - what?
22. Where are they stored?
Is the Estate Manager aware they are on site?
23. If an empty building is the letter box secure and fastened?
Commentary (Please state additional information to support this inspection ie. crime numbers, contact details of injured party, insurance ref no etc.)