1. Did participants of the fire drill demonstrate knowledge of the use and function of the fire alarm system?
2. Did staff members know the location of the nearest pull station?
3. Did staff know that extension ???? is the number to call in order to report a fire within the facility?
4. Was ???? dialed during this drill?
5. If ???? was dialed, did the staff member identify their self and area?
6.Did the staff member give the exact location of the fire?
7. Did the staff member describe the nature and extent of the fire?
8. Did the participants demonstrate the knowledge of confining the fire?
9. Were the doors in the fire drill area closed?
10. Did the staff know the location of the nearest fire extinguisher within the drill site area?
11. Did the participants demonstrate knowledge of the PASS procedure for using a fire extinguisher?
12. Did the participants demonstrate knowledge of the RACE procedure?
13. Did the participants understand what each of their specific responsibilities are during a fire?
14. Could the participants point out the location of the O2 shut-off valve?
15. Could the staff explain the procedures they would implement if ordered to evacuate the area? Indicating the difference between vertical and horizontal evacuation?
16. Did staff members of adjacent areas, including areas above and below the drill site; demonstrate knowledge of the fire drill announcement? If so, list the personnel surveyed including their respective areas.
17. Were the visual and audible alarms noticeable in the fire drill area as well as in adjacent areas?
18. Were additional fire extinguishers brought to the drill site? If so, how many and by whom?
19. Was the "All Clear" announcement given in a clear and easily understood manner by the switchboard operator.
20. Were the doors in the fire drill area closed?
Enter any additional comments that you feel are relevant to this particular drill.