1. Check engine oil level
2. Check engine oil system for leaks
3. Check coolant level
4. Check coolant system for leaks
5. Check that fuel & oil filters are secure & not leaking
6. Check hydraulic oil level
7. Check level of Volvo fuel tank & fill to minimum of 30% capacity
8. Check drain plug tensions on all chem ads, fuel reservoirs
9. Check widescreen washer bottle level is full
1. Lubricate the large hose reel bearing swivel joint with 6 grease pumps
2. Lubricate each of the ANE pump lube points with 6 grease pumps
3. Lubricate the front and rear AN belly auger bearings with 10 grease pumps and then replace nipple with a SS plug
4. Lubricate the upper and lower incline auger bearings with 10 grease pumps and then replace nipple with a SS plug
5. Lubricate the front and rear discharge auger bearings with 10 grease pumps and then replace nipple with a SS plug
6. Lubricate the product pump drive bearing with 4 grease pumps
7. Lubricate the slew drive bearing with 6 grease pumps per nipple
8. Lubricate the hydraulic rotary joint nipple with 4 grease pumps
1. Check general tidiness of cab
1. Check wheel nut indicators are fitted and aligned to specification
2. Check battery terminals are tight and lubricated
3. Check hoses routing and clamping for potential chaffing and unwanted hose movement
4. Check if all electrical harness terminations have rubber and denzo tape fitted
5. Check if exposed parts are painted per specification
6. Check if all non-painted components have rust preventive coating, per specification
7. Check boom extension cylinder for leaks and chrome condition
8. Check if hand-held fire extinguishers (if fitted) are charged, tagged and dated (must be stamped within the last six months)
1. Check the adjustment of the powered access ladder
2. Check the adjustment of the handrail gate latch. handrail gate must self-latch when closed
3. Check all fall-arrest anchor points are installed to specification requirements. Anchor points must freely rotate. Check I.D. tags are installed with rating and installation date
4. Check all platform electrical and hydraulic connections for tightness
1. Check the Vehicle Conversion serial number plate is installed and markings are legible. Check extra driver's door VIN plate is added
2. Check the ROPS serial number plate is installed and markings are legible
3. Check if all films are installed on entire machine
4. Check the rear of the process module includes the dangerous goods placarding
5. Check the placard holder on the front of the work platform includes the following placards :
1x Yellow Placard ( Oxidizing Agent 5.1 )
6. Check all machine films are clean and legible
1. Check the Emergency Procedure Guides holder is fitted and includes HM23514 Instruction Kit with :
* 1x Emergency Procedure Guide - Vehicle Fire
* 2x Emergency Procedure Guide - AN and ANE
1. Inspection and Test Plan (Software Configuration) must be completed prior to these tests
2. Check horn operation
3. Check transmission gear selection operation. Forward - Reverse
4. Check steering and wheel stops operation
5. Check service brake operation
6. Check parking brake operation
7. CHeck reverse alarm operation
8. Check boom extend and retract operation
9. Check operation of camera system. Monitor must display the front camera view as default. Monitor must display rear camera view when reverse gear is selected.
10. Check operation of all lighting, including the flashing beacons.
11. Check operation all gauges and indicators on instrument panel.
12. Check hour meter is operating correctly
13. Check if resettable fuses are fitted to cab
14. Check operation of all circuit breakers in the engine compartment
1. Check the cab includes the following items :
* 2x Eyewash bottles
* 1x First Aid Kit
* 1x MPU Bag (Emergency Kit)
* 1x Lanyard
2. Check the quality cabinet beside the product hopper includes the following items :
* 1x QA kit
* 2x density measuring jug
* 1x Alcohol thermometer
* 5kg electronic scales
* 2kg test weight
* 10kg test weight
3. Check if the following are strapped to the storage tray :
* 1x 20 liter plastic bucket with lid
1. Check machine is properly washed to remove oils, protective coatings (if required) and other debris.
2. Inspect machine paint quality. Repiar or touch up if required.
3. Check all oil lelvel sight glasses are clean and legible.
4. Check all surfaces & components requiring protection agaisnt ANE corrosion are protected to specification.
5. Clean & adjust all lighting.
6. Clean windows and windscreenusing glass cleaner.
7. Clean entire cab with surface cleaner, ensuring all panels are free from dust marks.
8. Clean & adjust all mirrors.
9. Clean any hand, foot prints or marks from machine.
10. Check if 1kg fire extinguisher is fitted to the cab.
11. Cover 3x dangerous goods placarding, either side of product tank and rear of process fuel tanks
12. Check if the following tanks are empty * Main process tank * Fuel tank * Chem ad tanks * Check if drain plugs are fitted to all tanks
13. Check actual machine build configuration agianst the configuration sheet and sign off configuration. (This must be signed by a supervisor)
1. Engineering department to file the final machine photographs in the Manufacturer Data Record (MDR)